Awake

~*a few days later*~

*Reader POV*

I opened my eyes and looked out the window looking at the bright blue sky.  I slowly sat up and I felt hungry.  I looked at the person who walked in and smiled at Mirajane.  She smiled back and said "You're awake.  I bet your hungry."  "How long was I out, and yes I'm starving.  But I don't know if I want to eat first of get clean."  "You've been out a week.  Your body needed to rest so it could heal.  And how about this you eat first and then get clean" she said with as smile.  

"That'd be great.  Umm are my bags still here?" I asked.  "If they are I haven't seen them" she said with a shrug then left closing the door behind her.  She came back with some sandwiches and made sure I ate all 3 of them before helping me up.  "I'll take you to my room where you can get cleaned up.  And Lucy said you could borrow some of her clothes.  They're on the sink" she said.  "I'll thank her as soon as I can.  Thank you Mira for everything" I said and got up with her help.

I limped slightly and said "Sleeping worked wonders I can't feel any pain when I walk."  "That's because while you were sleeping Wndy healed you" Mira said laughing.  "I told her not to waste any of her magic on me" I growled.  "She hasn't done much.  She hasn't pushed herself to heal you.  She comes in now and again healing a little bit everytime she visits" Mira said as she helped me towards her room.

She helped me into the bathroom then left me.  I took off my ripped pants, and gently began to unwrap the bandages around my body.  I turned on the water and as the tub filled up I looked at my wounds.  They were pink and healing nicely, but they would still scar.  I looked up and saw myself in the mirror I saw the scars on my body.  I knew that nothing could hide them and I got in the tub, shutting the water off as I carefully sat down.  

I washed my hair and body and when I got out I felt much better.  I wrapped a towel around my body after drying off, and headed towards the sink.  When I saw a brush and and unwrapped toothbrush I mentally thanked Mira.  I brushed my teeth and hair not noticing the clothes beside me.  When I was done I felt human, that's when I noticed the clothes.  I was glad that Mira or Lucy had gotten me a pair of clean panties with matching bra still in the package with a note saying "Had to guess your size hope they fit!"  

But my hopes plummeted when I opened it and pulled them out.  They were lacey boy shorts.  They were dark red as well as the matching bra.  But I had to put them on as well as the clothes since I had nothing else.  I gulped and began to put them on knowing that they were better than nothing.  I thanked Mira for having my boots sent up so I didn't have to wear Lucy's.  I looked up and saw how much skin I was showing.  The top was so short ending right beneath my breasts.  It was white, blue and gold. 

The blue was only at the top of the shirt, the neckline was heartshaped with straps.  The short gold edged top offered little to imagine.  The bottoms were black, I had thought that they were shorts but I had found out to my horror that it was a skirt.  It hugged my hips and stopped down at my upper thigh.  I was going to kill whoever took my bag of clothes.  I reached for the black stockings that Lucy had thoughtfully provided since they'd cover up some of the skin and put them on.  

I was disappointed when the tops of the stockings stopped at my lower thighs.  No matter how hard I pulled them up they wouldn't come up any farther.  I wore my black boots, and slipped on a small blue vest.  I reached for the pile of clean bandages and wrapped up both arms since the wounds were still open.  I had just finished when I heard a knock on the door.  "Yea I'm done!" I shouted and picked up my dirty clothes and bandages. Mira entered with Lucy and they both squealed in delight.  

"You're just so adorable!!" Lucy shouted as Mira pinched my cheeks.  "Lucy you don't have any shorts?" I asked embarrassed.  "I'm wearing the only ones I own" Lucy said with a grin.  "Dammit I'm popping out here!" I growled in frustration.  "That's because your chest is slightly bigger than Lucy's and your hips are a bit bigger.  You have the perfect hour glass figure" Mira stated matter of factly.  "So you don't have anything I can wear either?" I growled.

"Nope I'm a bit smaller than both of you" Mira stated happily.  "Can I at least wear my head scarf?" I asked.  "Nope it's dirty" Lucy said taking the bundle out of my hands.  "Did the bra and panties fit you at least?" Mira asked as she produced a trash bag from behind her and Lucy tossed the bundle into it.  "Yes" I sad looking down at my top, and I noticed that you could see the lace from my bra poking out a bit from the top.  I tried to pull up the top some to hide it, but the bottom rose showing the undersides of my breasts covered in red lace.  

I pulled it back down and shouted when it showed the top of my bra again "It's hopeless!!"  "I think it looks cute don't you Lucy?" Mira asked.  "Yes I do now let's go back downstairs" Lucy said.  "Is there anybody else I could borrow clothes from?" I asked desperately as I backed up as they walked up towards me.  "Nope" Lucy said with the end popping as she grabbed my left arm.  "Lucy's figure is almost an exact match for yours I'm afraid that your stuck wearing those until the nurse gives you the ok to go home" Mira said as she grabbed my other arm.

They picked me up and walked towards the guild hall.  I wanted to break free but if I fought their hold I could reopen the wounds on my arms.  "Dammit" I growled as they continued to carry me into the hall.  It grew silent as they stood me up and Mira shouted "Doesn't she look cute guys?!!"  I covered my chest with my hand when I noticed all them staring.  "Yea!!" Everyone shouted, then Cana shouted "Stop being so modest Y/N!!" as she reached for my hand.

She gave my arm a tug and I toppled forward since my leg was still a little weak from my misson.  I landed on my hands and knees, and I lifted up my head to glare at the laughing Cana, uncontiously showing everyone my chest as I growled at her.  When I heard Gray say "Yep definately bigger than Lucy."  I blushed and tried to stand covering my chest with my hand again.  I laughed when I heard Gray shout "OW!!"  and looked up to see Gray rubbing his head with Erza standing behind him.  

I stood up and said "Thanks Erza."  "No problem, but why are you wearing Lucy's clothes?" she asked.  "Since there's no one else that's close to my size except Lucy I have no choice but to wear them" I said and sat down.  "Didn't you bring some clothes with you when you came back?" she asked.  "Yes apparently my bags disappeared and no one knows where they are" I said.  Everyone got silent as they all looked at eachother and I demanded "Why's everyone acting so weird?!"

Everyone continued after my demand and I rubbed my sore knee.  Suddenly I felt warm hands push mine aside and rubbed my knee for me.  "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted as I looked up and saw Gajeel sitting there rubbing my knee.  "How is your leg?" he asked softly.  "So now you want to talk" I said angrily but felt my muscles relax as he rubbed them.  I slapped his hands away and said "Stop that!!"

"You wear something revealing then demand that I not touch.  That's not very nice" he said mockingly as he continued to rub my knee.  "You forfitted that right" I growled and pushed his hands off my knee.  He looked down for a moment and said "I am sorry that I reacted the way I did."  "So what made you want to know my side" I asked.  He said nothing and as I went to stand up and fell back down and he asked "May I see your leg."  

"No you may not" I said as I got up and turned to walk away.  I stopped when he grabbed my hand.  I looked at him over my shoulder and he said so very softly "Please I need to see that you're alright."  I had never heard Gajeel plead before in all the time I've known him.  It was the softly spoken but sincere plea that made me sit back down and extend my boot towards him.  He treated me so gently as he removed my boot like he was afraid that I'd break.

"Gajeel I won't break I promise" I said as he lifted up my leg higher and placed it on his sholder as he very carefully began to roll my stocking down.  He lowered my leg as he pulled the stocking off.  Taking my leg in his hands as he looked at the now healing wound.  He rubbed his hand over the pink skin, and then slipped my stocking back on.  "It's healing very nicely" he said as he stood up handing me my boot back.  As he walked away I slipped my boot back on. 

I was asked about my wounds and I told them.  Before I knew it, it was past midnight.  I went back to the infermery and went to sleep.