Chapter 5

George's POV

I wandered down to the dungeons for my potions lesson, it was one of the few lessons I didn't have with Fred. I was the first person there and I sat down. The class began to fill up but the seat next to me remained empty. I heard the door shut and out of the corner of my eye I saw a mass of dark curly hair next to me.
I slowly turned my head as I realised it was El, only to see her facing straight forward with her book positioned ready to open it on a page. I noticed that the eyeliner she was wearing this morning had gone and her eyes were slightly red with a bit of smudged make up under them.

"El..." I whispered gently but I got no response. I placed my hand on her thigh and her hand shot up into the air.

Elizabeth's POV

After washing all my make up off I went to my potions lesson. I noticed I was the last in the class and I also noticed the only seat remaining was next to George. 'Great' I thought.

I slumped down into the seat and got my book out and faced forward. I didn't even want to look at him let alone work and speak to him.

"El..." I heard George whisper, I didn't respond and I felt his hand touch my thigh. I shot my hand up.

"Professor"
"What is it Marsh."
"Could I swap seats with someone? I cant concentrate next to George, he keeps trying to distract me."
"That's fine. You can swap with Lee Jordan."

I sighed and picked up my books and swapped seats with Lee and plonked myself down next to Cedric Diggory. He gave me a gentle smile and whispered

"I heard about what happened with George, I don't understand why he lied"
"No I don't either, it's pathetic, it was on the cheek I'm bloody fuming like I feel like he's made me out to be easy"
"Well El I don't think that you're easy, I think you're lovely"

I felt him reach up and wipe the few tears that had started to fall down my face and I felt myself blushing and smiling as I looked down as Snape began the lesson.

Georges POV

She moved seats. I watched her move into the seat next to Cedric knowing that everyone girl in this goddamn school had a thing for him and knowing that he had a thing for my El. Did I just call her my El...

Anyways. I watched them speaking and how close they were, I watched him wipe away her tears and I watched the smile curve up on her lips.

I'd definitely lost her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n I thought I'd create a love triangle and add a bit of drama into this.