Chapter 24

George's POV

Right now I'm drunk, really drunk and El just poured her heart out about me and ran off. So now I'm sat with Charlie and Fred and I have no clue what to do about the situation.

"Right, I don't know about you two but after that it's clear she has feelings for you George."
"I know that Charlie"
"How have you not noticed sooner?"
"What do you mean? She's been with Cedric and all that bollocks"
"Exactly, George is right, there is a lot of mixed signals"
"Yeah but Fred we've talked about this and have you not seen the way she looks at you?"
"Again what do you mean?"
"She looks at you with so much love and warmth in her eyes, like you are all her happiness and everything she needs. She loves the bones of you and if I can just see that from her eyes then God knows how much she does love you"
"The thing is Charlie, I love her too but I don't know how to go about it"
"Just make a move that's all I can say"
"Right well I will"

I ran down into the living room and I was about to run out of the house to look for El until I saw her sat with Luke drinking fire whisky and eating muggle snacks.
"Luke, could I have a word with El in private please?"
I watched as El slowly looked up from the ice cream tub she was delving into and my heart just broke as I saw her red watery eyes.
"Erm yeah of course, if that's alright El?"
The only response from her was a small nod. Luke left the room and I sat down next to her, taking lukes place and slowly wrapping her into a hug.
"I just want to say that I think you're perfect too, ever since we met on the train on our first day I have always thought that and I would do anything to call you mine"

She slowly looked up at me and we held eye contact for a few seconds. Shortly after that our lips met and it felt like fireworks were going off. It was like destiny was trying to tell us that we had made it and that we had met our soulmate.

A/n short chapter but I am drained with college work but as of tomorrow I'll be done with that so hopefully there will be more updates.