Chapter 21

El's POV

It's been about a week since myself and Cedric sorted things out and became friends again. George has completely avoided me. Everytime I look at him he looks away, he practically runs out of every lesson we share together and basically refuses to acknowledge me. Apparently Sirius black has got into Hogwarts so right now we're all laid in the great hall in sleeping bags. Currently I'm wide awake and Anth is fast asleep on my left hand side but I have no one next to me on my right.

"Are you okay there miss Marsh?"
I heard professor Dumbledore softly whisper.
"Oh, yes sir I'm doing well thank you, I just can't settle"
"Just between you and me, there's some house elves over there who would be more than happy to give you warm cocoa"
"Thank you professor"
I giggled and walked over to the house elves and politely asked for warm cocoa which to my surprise they made very fast. I thanked them and made my way back to my sleeping bag, sliding back in and sitting up, sipping my drink slowly. I began to scan the great hall, looking at each student. I could see that all my brothers were sound asleep, I chuckled at how cute Luke looked. I began to scan the Gryffindor part of the hall until my eyes met another pair...Georges.
We both sat there, staring at each other. I looked deep into his eyes and wondered why he had been avoiding me so much, what had I done to ruin our friendship. I sighed as I finished my last bit of cocoa and I laid back down into my sleeping bag, turning onto my right side, far away from George. Tears began to greet me and eventually I fell into a peaceful slumber.

Georges POV

El made eye contact with me but this time I couldn't move my eyes away from her. I'd been a coward by avoiding her this past week, it just upset me that she had forgiven Cedric so easily and they were friends again, soon they'll be back together and it breaks me. Fred is fast asleep next to me so right now im oblivious as to what to do. I looked into her blue eyes which were glistening in the moonlight and I saw a single tear run down her face. She turned around as she gracefully laid back down in her sleeping bag, not to look at me again. 

A/N sorry this is short, I'm so busy at the moment with college work and ugh, don't worry though there will be more updates soon!