I don't know what time it was but Foxy came knocking on the door in his regular pirate voice.
"Come on lad I need me First Mate for an adventure." Foxy said happily

"Aww that's cute." I said letting a giggle come out

"And of course I be needing my cabin lass." Foxy said pointing at me, Mike looked at me with his eyes wide "Oh No Fox I can't let y/n get hurt Doll would kill me." Mike said standing up to prove his point. "Too late for that." I said showing Mike my cut.

"Shit Foxy come on she's just a kid." Mike said face-palming

"Hey it not be my fault! The lass got it from Mangle." Foxy said as I tied some napkins to my cut to stop the bleeding.

"Wait you were that kid who lived here for...Oh no, OH Hell NO!" Mike said laughing

"What?" I asked trying to get the information I needed

"You're P.G's niece and Vincents Grandchild! Plus You actually made these Damn things have better functioning!" Mike said not looking happy during the last sentence.

"What?! How?" I said not remembering

"Well Jeremys dad almost killed him here but you got these guys t-"
"Oh yeah I remember," I cut in "I kept screaming like crazy and the anamatronics came over and called the cops."

"I lass ye helped us save that lads life by getting are scaners to start workin' again." Foxy said. As a kid I was trying to pull a prank on Freddy but somehow I fixed the scaners and then I did it for the others. Foxy then pulled me and Mike to the party room where a Ship built out of tables chairs and more was standing.

"ye only got five more minutes so I thought we all could have an adventure." Foxy said sweetly, Mike tried walking away but I pulled him onto the ship.

"No." Mike said trying to get away from the ship "I, captian Foxy I spot a cowered." I said jokingly, Mike sighed then turned towards the ship, he sighed "Kid you better be damn lucky I like having you around." Mike said

"I aint no cowered lassy." He said
I cheered in excitment and for the rest of the night we had a pirated adventure.

Vincents POV
I watched from the shadows seeing my grandchild having fun on a pretend ship. I left her here and she must never know why. I saw y/n cheer as Mike decided to join them. I smiled she was like her mother just tougher, DING DONG,DING DONG The clock rang out through the Pizzeria, the anamatronics made there way back to their places. Mike and y/n cleaned up the ship and I knew what could happen if P.G found out that she was still alive...He'd take her away just like everyone took all of my family away from me..

Flashback
"SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU!" I yelled holding y/n she was only three at the time.

"DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA TRUST YOU WITH HER!? AFTER YOU KILLED TOBY AND HIS FRIENDS!?" P.G yelled trying to get y/n from me. I pushed P.G back and ran to the Pizzeria, those children would take care of her and let her live....I set y/n down by the "Spare Parts" room, I placed the Foxy plushie next to her. I gave her a kiss on her head

"Goodbye grandchild..I'm sorry.." I said running off. I watched as the original anamatronics took her away. I ran outside crying....that's all I had left of my daughter and now she was gone...