Chad's pov 12:00 pm at Freddy Fazzbears.

The boss gave me a job as soon as I applied, they must really need people. I walked in and saw the three teenagers from y/ns drawing.

"Hi," I said, Doll waved a bit but was still looking down, Jeremy did the same and Mike just looked at me then looked away.

"Do I know you?" Doll asked,

"Pardon?" I said,

"Do I know you? You look filmier." Doll said again,

"Oh, yes I'm y/ns dad." Mikes eyes went dark, Jeremy dropped the tablet (luckily it didn't break) and Doll looked at me wide eyed "

"So your her dad?" Mike said with a hunt of annoyance in his voice.
"Well you're not really her dad, you left her, you weren't there for her, you're only the sperm that gave her life."
"Mike." Doll said sternly The darker male looked at the girl a little confused.
"Maybe he can help us." The teen whispered

"I hate myself that I left her. Understand that!" I said looking around the small office.

"Do you know what happened to her?!" Mike snapped

"Yes I do! You don't though!" Mike walked closer too me as Doll and Jeremy were staring at me angrily , Mike's eyes were dark and smoking!?

"And what do you think I don't know about my own sister?" His voice sounded almost demonic, I honestly didn't want to fight another sixteen year old today, so I remained calm

"She's in a mental state caused by some darkness thing that Vincent has, she wants you guys to take videos and pictures here so she can see you, she won't eat, she doesn't talk, she is more scared than ever now." All of them were now almost crying, trying not to believe it, or both.

"W-What?" the boy who I assumed is Jeremy said, he was the one doing both

"D-Dose sh-she remember u-us?" I nodded

"You guys are one of there very few people who she does remember." I wanted to cry when I said, that

"You guys and this place." my voice wet hoarse as I held back the tears, I work with kids to get the home but too think its your kid going through that it's different when its your kid.

"Where are the cameras?" Mike asked, I brought them out of my bag

"Jere," Mike said, the boy looked up

"Sense your her bf, you go first." my eyes went wide, I know what bf means

"Hold it!" I said walking towards the boy

"I-I would ne-never hurt her s-sir I Lo-love her too mu-much." I walked away from the boy my eyes still glaring at him, he's like a sort of poison or something!

"I think you should all take it together." I said, just then the alarm went off,

"Okay we don't have time, if you want to film go ahead." Mike said going by one door,

"Jere, cameras, Doll left door, I got this door and you." Mike said pointing too me

"Don't leave the room." I got out the video camera and turned it on.

"Hey y/n its Dad here, I got a job at Freddys and your friends are here." I said pointing the camera at the others

"Dude!" Mike began "Does she seriously call you dad!?"

I shook my head

"She doesn't talk to anyone."

Doll placed her hand over her moth and let a few tears roll down her face.

Mike went over to her and hugged her

I let the camera peak out to the hallway for a moment, I saw a figure at the end of it and it was coming closer. I banged the door shut everyone knows about the legends of this place and personal i'm not taking any chances. I don't believe in them but if this gets my kid better than i'll do it.

I pointed the camera over at them teens they looked up, Doll gave a slight wave and a small smile. Mike smiled while holding Doll's hand and Jeremy he waved.

I don't like that kid, and did Vincent or Scott know y/n had a a b-b- I can't even think of it!

I re-opened the door. I'm not gonna stick the camera back out there

"I KNOW YOU!" A robotic girl voice said

I looked out and saw an angry chica

"Hi angry bird." Mike said

"Zip it!" Chica said

"Look you're the guy that always came here with Martha!"

"Who?" Doll asked

"y/ns mom." Chica began "She was stuffed in the Mangle suit years ago!"