Your Pov after a few months
Mike's family was really nice they let me stay with them in a spare bedroom they have and Doll called and told me that she'd bring me my stuff whenever I wanted. I sat in my room for the next few hours on Sunday night until I heard Mike screaming, I shot up from my room and ran into his he was having a nightmare.

"The Gift" showed me the nightmare it was me,Jeremy,and Doll the anamatronics were stuffing us in suits and Mike was being held back by Foxy. I ran over to Mike and shook him awake.

"MIke, MIKEY!" I screamed, he shot up "Look at me its just a nightmare..." I said about ready to cry as he hugged me, I saw his face as he was hugging me he looked scared but also thankful that it was just a nightmare.

"Mike...you know that none of us would let that happen to any of us.."

"What do you mean?" Mike said pushing me away

"I mean that we'd fight to save..." I stopped and feel to the ground I saw Jeremy's dad he was gonna kill Jer.

"NO! NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed,it was Mike's turn to get me out,

"What happened? What do you think you saw?"

"Jer..We gotta get to him now.." I was able to say before pulling myself in some sort of running trance to the door. "y/n hold on,what is it?!"

"Jeremy's dad is gonna kill him that's what!" I said running outside, Mike followed right behind
"Fucking Dramatic!" He said running beside me
"You better be right!"
I saw both of are eyes go darker then the sky. We ran as fast as we could to Jeremy's house, my eyes were flooding with tears as I saw more and more visions of Jeremy getting hurt by his dad. Finally we were there I kicked the door down and lunged at Jeremy's dad screaming the worst words and insults I could think of. Me and Mike (mostly Mike) knocked the guy out then we turned are attention on Jeremy he had so many cuts and bruises it looked like he had been in a street fight and lost. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped up the blood on Jeremy's  face. Jeremy looked like he had seen a ghost as we got closer to him.

"Jer...." Mike finally spoke as he helped Jeremy up, Jer started crying and we held him, I knew what his dad was doing to him but I thought that he'd wise up and see that there's more too being a dad then just seeing the kid and giving the mother support.

"Did you spit in his face this time?" I asked trying to lighten the mode, Jeremy chuckled nodded
"Uhh.." I heard a groan from behind, Jeremy's dad was up and he had a lamp in his hand. I felt my eyes go dark but Jeremy grabbed my hand and I calmed down,

"Jeremy get your stuff were leaving" Mike said, I could see the darkness coming off of his eyes.

"That's my kid you bastard and you're lucky I don't call the cops on you two shits."

"He may be your kid but you're defiently nothing even close to a dad and if you ever hurt him again I will personally make sure that you get killed by a drunk driver." Mike said giving a protective stance over me and Jeremy. Jeremy grabbed a bag that was under the couch and as we left a bottle was thrown at us. I turned back and I lost control, I ran to that asshole and beat him up so fat that his head spined.

"You ever hurt any of my family again I will Golden Fazbear you!" I said in a demonic voice as I kicked the mans balls in. Mike and Jeremy looked scared as I went out the door.

"What you guys knew I could do that sense what two three years ago." I said when we got too the road, Jeremy smiled at both me and Mike

"You know Jer y/n's still single." Mike said, me and Jeremy faces went beat red as he said this

"MIke!" I said elebowing him in the gut,

"What? I see the looks you too give each other." Mike said getting ready to laugh at how red are faces were.

"Jeremy? Are you ok?" I asked getting off the topic

"B-Better now t-thanks to you two."

"Promise me next time he tried to hurt you you'll tell somebody." Mike asked Jere, He nodded I knew him better though he wouldn't tell if someone he loved could get hurt in the process. Jeremy looked at my arm with his eyes wide he pulled up my shirt sleve that had my scar.

"W-What the!? W-When did this h-happen?!" Mike looked at me with a wonder why I hadn't told Jeremy about my past,

"Its a long story buddy and I don't want to tell it today." I said pulling my sleve back over my scar, Jeremy held my hand and I swore I blushed so bad that my face looked like a ballon by the time we got home.

"Ok guys its almost time for school so get ready and we'll find some way to get through this ok..?" Mike said as we went upstairs

,"Hey. We're a family all of us including Doll we all know that if someone tries to mess with one of us they mess with all of us." I said slipping a sweatshirt and my cap on. Jeremy and Mike smiled as we got ready and I felt a strange feeling that something bad was gonna happen today...