Vincents pov

I dropped y/n and started to cry, I didn't mean to hurt her not again! Oh my God what have I done!? I need to make this up too her! I'll be the best Grandfather too her that I can be! I looked over at y/n she was still clutching that Fox. Maybe taking her home would be best for her, look what i've done! Maybe I can try mending things up with her there but, if she does go back...what if she's worse, I can't let that happen to her. I'm suppose to protect her. I picked her up and ran back to the house, Scott is gonna kill me. I waked in the door and set y/n on the bed in the bedroom she was perviously in. Oh my God, I can't believe what I did too her. Her head had bashes left and right, her arms and badges were bleeding. and she was shaking like crazy.

"SCOTT!" I cried out, within seconds I realized I had knocked him out when I was in a rampage. I looked over to by the wall where I held y/n against and saw Scott lying there passed out. What have I done?! I've hurt the people I care about most in this world. I never wanted them to get hurt! I wanted to get away form this place so that they'd be safe, so that y/n wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as me. I knew that if I still wanted that, that I'd need more than a partner in crime, I'd need someone who is willing to do anything to be by there kids side. I walked over to the phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chad."

Chad's pov

I was sitting on the couch looking at an old prom photo of me and Martha. y/n looks a lot like not only her but her grandfather. My phone started to ring

"Hello?" I said answering it

"Hey Chad," It was Vincent!?

"Uh, Hey Vinc-"

"Look before you call me by my real name!" Vincent began "I need your help, you are going to help with y/n. She won't communicate with anyone anymore and I need you to try and get her to talk!" My heart started racing, what happened to her this time!?

"Yeah sure when do you want me to come over?" I asked trying not to sound worried

"Soon, now if you want." Vincent sounded so annoyed right now it could make you shiver

"Okay be there soon." I said hanging up the phone, I too my closet and brought out a small bag, it was a bag I had made for y/n when she was a baby but obviously she's a teenager now. In the bag I had placed a picture of me and her mother, a small blanket, a Mangle plush, and a camera and a video camera. The reasons why the fox because her mother loved that Mangled up fox, the camera's so she could take pictures and videos with her friends, the blanket was something my mother made for her, and the picture so she would know that she did have a mother and father who loved each other and loved her. I remember when I was told by her mother that she was pregnant, at first I swore it was a joke, but she started to cry and I knew it wasn't I was a coward! I left her! I hate myself every day for it! Every day when I visit her grave I hate that I left her! I got the stuff rounded up, got my shoes and coat on, and went out the door. I just got home from work so I didn't really need to change did I? Nah I'll be fine. I started the car and speed off.