Scott/ Phone Guy pov
I went to the Childrens Services office early too find out information on y/n.

"Miss...?" I asked the lady at the front desk

"Yes how may I help you?" "I was wondering if you had any information about y/n?"
She looked up at me concerned
"May I ask why?"
"Yes I think that she might be my niece."

"I'll need identification and drivers liesne first sir." I handed the lady my I.D. I sat in the waiting room until a youngish looking police officer came out

"So you think y/n's your niece?"

"Yes sir." I said standing up, the man smiled well sir

"I'm Chad..I've been y/n's foster founder for as long as she's been in the system."

"Well nice to meet you Chad I'm Stcott but people normally just call me Phone Guy." Chad led me too a room filled with files and opened a dawar and pulled out a big file.

"This is all we have of y/n." Chad said as he led me into another room, we sat at a table and he gave the file

"She claims that the anamatronics at Freddy Fazbears took care of her for as long as she could remember, We put her into some families but she was absued at most of them so she stole food and lived in a warehouse. She lived with the Surnames for about the last three years. They brought her back too us because the parents didn't want to tolerate a 'Gift' she has. So now she lives with the Schmidt's."

"What's her 'Gift'?" I asked looking up at the filmier man
"She can see the past, present,and future, whenever at any time anyplace even when it happens overseas." My eyes widened in shock, how did she get this gift.

"We found her last name through D.N.A test and it also showed her family including you so sir if you want us to accopmony you too her school to get her we will."

"Thank you." I said as the man led me out of the building, I was happy she wasn't going to be in any more danger and she'd hopefully be happy.

YOUR POV
I walked into school with Jeremy and Mike, I had patched up some of the boys cuts and bruises that they got last night. Jeremy and Mike gave each other a sly grin then suddenly one of them put a sash on me and the other put a brithday hat on me.

"Happy 16th y/n" They both said at the same time,

"Thanks guys..but you know I hate my birthday." Mike looked over at me as id I had just said the most stupidest thing ever.

"Aw come on?! How can you hate your birthday?"

"Its never been something I liked at all, besides its nothing worth celebrating.."

"So would it be that way for me and Jer?"

"No! You guys have an amazing purpose and I'm just bad.." I was pushed forward a little bit by someone hugging me in the back

"Happy birthday sis!" It was Doll,

"Hiya Doll." I said trying to get some air in me (Her hugs can take the wind outta ya) Doll noticed some of are cuts and bruises.

"What on earth happened?! Are you guys alright?!" We were all silent until Doll asked again this time she was serious.

"GUYS! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Her tone was stiff and scary, and it was more of a growl if anything.

"We..uh....well we kinda got into a fight to save are buds life.." Mike said as quickly as he could with out going into detail,

"Jer..?" Doll said turning to him (Aww shit she's gonna try and get it out of him.) I thought

"Y-Yea..?"

"What exactly happened?" Doll gave him a stare so cold, you could turn to ice.
"(Y/n) andMikestoptedmydadfromkillingmeandwegothurtalittleintheprocess" Jer said quickly, I face-palmed

I knew what was coming next

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry....if you guys need anything jus-"

"Y/N,JEREMY,MIKE,AND DOLL TO THE OFFICE PLEASE." The loud speaker boomed. "What do you think they want now?" Mike asked as We all groaned as we headed to the office, they always blame the four of us on everything. We were discussing what they blamed us for this time as we went to the office. I saw the guy through the glass office he was the guy who talked to me when I was twelve. He was in the office with Chad and they had a file with my name on it.
I couldn't breathe, they were gonna take me away. I backed away from the office and ran out the front door only hearing the sound of my heartbeat.