Watch your back guys, hell is empty

"Hey ms.hyun, " Baekhyun greeted V's mom on the doorstep the very next day. 

     "Baekhyun! How long has it been since I saw you?" She asked him excited to see him.

     "A while," he smiled politely

    "Well come in I'm sure v is excited to see you!" She gave baek space to enter their home and baek thanked her. 

Baekhyun took a seat at the counter table. Mom ran upstairs screaming bloody murder for v to downstairs. 

     "What mom it's like 3 in the afternoon! Let me sleep," baek heard v complain

    "Baekhyun is here to visit your lazy ass," baekhyun started to grin at the family comedy he was listening to. 

the thumping was heard down the stairs. One was mom going to sit down and eat ice cream as she watches America Next Top Model another was a fresh out of the bed v. He walked over to baekhyun looking tired. 

    "You look stunning," Baekhyun teased.

  "Not as stunning as those highlighter nikes," 

     "Shut up they cost more than your fake Jordan," baekhyun fired back.

        "whatever," v didn't bother to argue any further. It's too early for that.

  "Are you feeling better," 

"Who said I was feeling bad?" He smiled with puffy lazy eyes,

     "Your face speaks for you," baek said this knowing how rude he sounds, "what happened yesterday?" he asked v concerned.

      "Nothing,"

    Baekhyun gave tired v a concerned look and left the situation alone.

            J-hope smoked pot with his friend Lay at the crack house where they first met each other. 

                 "How long has it been since I saw you j?" Lay asked him giving him the bud. J-hope felt ashamed, he knew what will happen if he suddenly stops again, but then again who cares? he doesn't...v doesn't.

          He took it and puff out a ball of smoke into the air, "a while," he simply answered and gave it back to lay.

            "I heard Kris and his bitches shot you," Lay gave him a smirk and j-hope didn't reply. What do you expect him to say: Yeah I let that insect that a shot at me? That's embarrassing!  Lay scoffed and nodded his head. He gave hope the bud without taking a puff out of it, "here, keep it. Your crazy ass needs it more than me," 

J-hope smiled, "It's not like I'm saying I need it but," j-hope took a puff, "I'll accept your offer,"

  "What do you need?" Lay asked him straight up, 

    "a favor," Hope looked around at all the dealers and druggies that are surrounding him, "I want to be  a client again,"  

 Lay looked him in the eyes, "you owe money." 

    "You know how my parents are they paid the debt off without asking," J-hope told him,

     "Well fam, I don't deal needles," Lay got up and took out a cigarette.

      "I might a different choice," Hope shrugged. 

   "You know the consequences of taking opiates," Lay warned.

    "How much do you want?" J-hope asked lay with a smirk,

The next day baek picked V up to go to school. When v walked into the classroom and noticed hope isn't here. Is he not coming in today? Did he find someone new that fast? Did we even break up? Why do I care?The next day baek picked V up to go to school. When v walked into the classroom and noticed hope isn't here. Is he not coming in today? Did he find someone new that fast? Did we even break up? Why do I care? V stood in the door frame looking at his seat and thinking these things.