You start to miss me remember, I didn't walk away you let me go

The alarm clock ring for the 28th time this morning. Mom had to go to the doctor's office for a checkup. V woke up cuddling in bed with a shirtless baekhyun. V questioned when did he let him into his house and how did he get past mom, but a splitting migraine was pretty much active in v's head. He looked at the clock wanting to go back to sleep. Crap it's 9:45 I'm late!  V jumped out of bed and sprinted to the showers. Baekhyun woke up in the process.

         "Where are you going?" Baek yelled out to v that's already across the hall and in the bathroom. 

        "We're late!," V respond and turned on the shower.

       "do you want me to hop in with you?" Baekhyun smirked when he said this, but v ignore his request and got out the shower. 

    "Nothing is happening between us baekhyun," v made that clear and stood his ground in his towel. 

     "Alright, I wasn't your first," baek teased as he walked to the bathroom. 

     V turned to yell out, "that's right! You weren't!" 

Baekhyun laughed to himself, "keep telling yourself that," he opened the shower and got in.

       Jhope woke up to a sound of a tapping pencil. Lay sat next to him on the couch of the crack house. 

     He shook his head, "I don't understand the point of homework," he stared at the piece of paper clipped to a clipboard with a perplexed face. 

     "What time is it?" Hope asked tiredly. 

    "Oh yeah, it's 9:45," 

    "Dam it," jhope "I don't want to spend the whole afternoon that Ms.Kim," he glared at lay. This is all his fault. 

        "stop pointing fingers, I went to your house and got you better clothes than yesterday," Lay threw hope's clothes at him. 

      "how the hell did you get into my house?" J-hope asked him as he put his shirt over the shirt he wore yesterday.

     Lay looked to the side, "don't be surprised, I wasn't going to go to school with you looking like that again," 

J-hope rolled his eyes and put on his sneakers, "if you broke anything you're paying,"

 "I know your mom j if she finds out I broke your shit, I'll lose my shit," Lay and J-hope laughed at lay's corny joke.

   "get a granola bar or something and let's go,"  Lay gave hope a pat on the back and got up. J-hope followed behind but mumbled. 

       "I know I didn't take a bath since yesterday, but I am not going to eat a granola bar on the floor where a bunch of drug addicts and drug dealers hang around," 

    "Does that mean you'd eat if they weren't here?" Lay joked.

  "Fuck off," hope gave lay a light push and lay bursts out laughing.

V sat in his car with baekhyun driving. Ever since he got this car weird shit has been going on with him. Shit changed. I mean, what happened to the smiling joking around baekhyun. What happened to chanyeol? Did they break up? He hasn't been to school for a while.

       "Baek, did you and chanyeol...breakup?" V looked at baekhyun as he continued to look straight. 

     "Sorta," he answered simply. 

    "What do you mean?" 

   "he found out something about me. He didn't like it. He got rid me and I got rid of him,"