even snakes can look like an butterfly

Lay checked if hope was awake. He gave everyone a thumbs up. 

    "He's alive!," Lay declares and the crowd sighs in relief. 

     Jhope gets up and runs to v, "You ignorant bitch!" he pushes him down. 

       "What the hell! It was an accident!" V screams at him.

  Lay ran up to hope and pat on the back, "woah calm down  hobi the last thing we need is another detention,"  

   Jhope eyed v as he tells me this. Lay walked out of the gym and went to the locker room to change. Jhope looked how pathetic v is. He never would've thought someone like him would sink this low. He made one thing clear as he stared at v. 

      "Touch me again," Jhope got real close to his ear and whispered, "I'll rip out your tongue and shove it down your trachea," The class somehow heard  this and murmured. He pushes him down and follows lay.

  Baekhyun ran over to v asked him if he was okay. V nodded and went to the bathroom. He went into one of the stalls and leaned on the door. He slowly slid down replaying everything that just happened. It was by an accident..right? He thought as he felt embarrassed because of his recent actions.  V buried his face in his arms and knees. For the very first time, he feels stupid. He sat like this for 2 periods. 

    Jhope sat in the locker room with a sweaty forehead. He took off his sock and sneaker to take a look at the foot he fell on. When he took it off it around the ankle area was red and swollen. He tried to put his sock and sneaker back on but it hurt so much that he couldn't put the shoe back on. Lay went ahead and left the minute the bell rang. Hope couldn't pick himself up. His sprained foot hurts too much. He scoffs as he thinks back to the way he threatened v. Even though he saw how hurt he was mentally from just looking at him. I'm such a sadistic idiot.  He thought to himself. 

      Lay walked to the rooftop of the school while lunch was still going on. He drank his juice box as he got a clear view of the city. The sound of a gun being click made lay suddenly stop taking long sips from his juice box. He felt the gun being pointed towards his head. 

     "Get that unloaded piece of shit away from my head you disgraceful littlle bitch," lay continued to sip his juice box.

      "You need to stop selling to hope," The man behind the gun baekhyun demand. 

    "What are you going to do? Shoot me with a nerf gun," He turned around and the gun pointed in between his eyes. He took a good look at baekhyun. "I knew I had a bad feeling about you,"  

    "This isn't an option," Baekhyun put a bullet in the gun as lay watched him, "cut it off,"

    Lay smiled at how naive baek is being, "you're starting a war," he warned.

      "I'm all about the combat," baekhyun said his final words then he fired his gun. The sound of the bullet was heard by everyone in the school. 

   Jhope received a message from lay. It was a recording. 

   "Get that unloaded shit away from my head you ungrateful piece of shit," lay said ignorantly. 

    "You need to stop selling to hope," baekhyun said and hope's eyes widen as he knew what just happened. He listened to the rest of the recording and heard the gun shot. 

    Jhope forced back on his shoe and limped/ran out of the locker room. He ran up to the rooftop where baekhyun had already escaped and lay was shot in the shoulder. Jhope ran to lay who laid back on the edge of the rooftop.

   "Fuck, shit hurts,"he complained. 

    "Yeah imagine that in your stomach," hope pulled out his phone. 

   Lay lifted up his other arm and stuck his fingers into the bullet whole. He grunted as he took the bullet out and throws it across the floor.

    "I'm calling an ambulance," hope dialed 911 as he looked at the bloody bullet. 

   "Normally I'd say don't but shit," lay smiled, "how long has it been since a little shit like him took a shot at me?" 

    "We'll fuck him up later," hope told lay as lay slowed down his hard breathing and blinked really fast.

     "Show the recordings to the people in the crack house." Lay started to give instructions, "that little bow peep motherfucker isn't going to get away with this, it's war,"

    "What about me?" jhope asked.

   "Oh yeah, you'll last," lay gave hope a bullshit response, "just save up your rich boy allowance, for when I come back," lay smile went down as he closed his eyes gently and open didn't them again. 

    Jhope stated his emergency but told the cops that he had a lot on his mind and went up to the rooftop and saw lay there. If he told the truth that'll get him, lay and everyone in the crackhouse busted. Making hope an even bigger target.  Students gather around the main hallway to see lay being put into the back of the ambulance. V made it just in time to see him before they rolled the gurney out of the school. Hope spotted baek on the other side of the crowd. Baek noticed hope looking at him. Baek smirked and walked over to v and jhope watched him act surprised.

    V sat at home wondering how j-hope is. 'His friend got shot today. Will he be next? You're worrying too much v. He'll be alright,'  V thought it would be best if he says sorry for what happened today. V dialed his number and it failed before it went to voice mail. He sighed he's still pissed off probably. 

   "Hey hope," v started off. While v was creating a voice mail Hope took a shower and wrapped his swollen ankle. He walked out the door and made his way to the crack house. 

    "I know we've  been mad at each other for a cupole of days," hope's step attracted everyone's attention. Everyone stared at hope as he pulled out his phone and played the recording. 

    "I don't want you to be mad at me," The shots of the bullets were heard and the crowd was displeased with what they were hearing. 

   "I'm sorry,"  v said sincerely, "can we be friends?" his voice cracked as he asked desperately, "I miss you," 

     The recording finished and v pressed end on his phone. 

   "You should relax and we'll take care of this," A boy in his 20s stepped forward. 

    "I can't do that. These guys are after me," Hope justified himself, "make a plan I'll help you conduct it," 

   A boy took his hands out of his camo joggers and put them up in the air he walked back to his station and mutter out loud, "okay boss,"

   "You're Jhope right?" Another boy that a little bit taller but a different ethnicity  asked him. 

   "Yeah," J hope said.

  "I got something for you," the boy reached into his pocket and gave hope a crumbled up paper. 

  Hope took it and opened it up. He read the address.

   "I need you to visit that garage tonight,"he mysteriously said and went back to his station. People followed behind him and jhope went to the location. 

   It started to rain when he reached his location. It was dark out so hope turned on the flashlight on his phone. He stood in front of  an open garage. He walked inside soaking wet. He looked around and saw nothing. A waste of time. Hope walked out but tripped over something. He shined the light on the object. He drops his phone and exclaims in horror. He quickly picked up his phone and looked at a decaying body surrounded by dry blood. He took a closer look at the body and recognized his face. This is baekhyun's boyfriend, chanyeol.