Chapter Two.

Dedicated to:Shadowlilies Thanks for the comment and votes love

Dedicated to:Shadowlilies Thanks for the comment and votes love.  I hope you like the story and continue reading it. hmu!!

Btw who loved Young Love. Cause I have the fucking song on repeat ever since it came out Which was two days ago now!! 

"I swear I am not drunk!" Austin and I hear as we are walking around the party floor. There were many people here. More than what i thought there would ever be. Some of these people I don't even know and they are at my house. I don't know about you but seeing people at my house that I don't know is sort of creepy and not only that I hate it. Seeing people sit on my couch, seeing people puke on my carpet that I probably have to clean up later, and seeing people make out in the corner of my kitchen. It all just sickens me. Nobody cares that this is my house. The only thing they care about is the...alcohol. Great. Just another thing I look forward to explaining as my parents ask me why it smells like beer in the house.

Austin is chuckling as we walk around and look at the different kind of people. He seems so amused as we watch a guy do a chugging challenge with Beer Ball Brady. 

Brady is an alcoholic at our school if you couldn't tell by the nickname

Brady is an alcoholic at our school if you couldn't tell by the nickname. He hasn't gotten caught yet but the nickname is kind of behind school grounds thing. I look at Austin and his nose is scrunched up as he laughs. Brady was almost puking and the other guy has given up.

I admire Austin and his popularness. He is known in everywhere. And me? I am known as Austin's best friend. His side kick. His side kick in crime. We don't do anything crime related but we just like to tell ourselves that. So that is why I am remarked by how many people are here.

"Bro I think i need to go home. Well I mean everyone else needs to go home!" I yell over the music that is blaring Wrecking Ball. He just leans in as if saying he couldn't hear me. I look around to the source of where the music is coming from and walk towards it. I shut the radio off and I swear a hundred eyes were looking at me.

"Hey ya'll can go home now! Thanks for coming!" I yell. I look around. Some people are laughing about something. Some people are passed out. I look at this guy with glasses that seems to be some type of nerd.