Chapter Twenty.

Dedicated to: dammitdrew because you are writing one my top fav Drew fanfics. the visuals you use is to die for. Love you and big fan!!!

Alright so >>>> or ^^^^ is my favorite song of all time. I love this song and even though it's long it's great!!

And Drew keeps liking my tweets but not following me. I think he hates me. Or that he finds me annoying but anyway I still love that weird, talented, handsome dude. 

Love you all and don't forget to vote/comment/share!!

Chapter Twenty.

Violet's POV

Drew walked away from there faster than how fast my mother's chicken pot pie was gone at the family reunion. He didn't show to me that he wanted me to follow him so I didn't.  No one asked him where he was going and I didn't ask him. I knew by the looks of him that he needed space. He probably did need it and I shouldn't worry why exactly he did. I just hope he isn't having an attack.

I knew and told him I knew that he would have an attack but stay with me. I knew because I am familiar with it. I don't have anxiety attacks but I know someone who has. My younger cousin, Missy, used to have them. I remember going to her house and finding her having one. I just hope Drew isn't having one right now.

I look around to stop myself from thinking about it.

"You know, you should go and see if he is alright," Levi tells me in  a faint whisper. I look at him.

I shake my head, "no I think he needs some time to cool down."

Levi shakes his head, "no I think you need to go check up on him. I-I saw what pills he has to take and I think..." he rubs at his head in the back and continues, "just do it Violet."

Pills? So Drew actually takes pills but then not go the therapists? What is going on?

I nod and look at the direction of Drew walking outside to the stairs," I mean are you sure?"

I look at Levi and he is rolling his eyes. He pushes me toward him. I have to hold onto my sunhat that I was wearing because I almost tripped.

I look back at Levi and laugh a little to him even though I was actually mad.

I slowly follow him and I as I do feel like I am literally stalking this guy. I mean I keep talking to him and everything. It just feels so strange to think this way I know but it feels like it because I am. I am stalking him. Aren't I? 

I gulp as he keeps walking a little faster and you would think a normal person would just turn back, but I don't. I feel like Drew is changing me somehow. He is making me feel  like I need to follow him. Before I would never do something like this but for Drew I have learned anything is possible.

As we go up the stairs, I still believe he doesn't know that I am here.

He walks up fast and then gets to the door that I am guessing is to his room. He shuts it and I lick my lips. Should I still go for it? Does he need space? Like I was thinking before?