Chapter Nineteen.

Dedicated to: princessinternethobo 

This song is so long but it's my jam I swear. And I think i cry when I listen to it sometimes. I don't know why. You should listen to it when you read it just saying. 

Hope you love the chapter and don't forget to vote/comment/share. Love you. Oh and a big reveal comes to you in this chapter. The person that plays Austin (past) is an actor maybe some of you know.

Chapter Twenty.

Drew's POV

282 days. 282 days go my life ended. I didn't die but I should have. I lost my best friend 282 days ago. He died instead of me. I made my parents and others not trust me anymore 279 days ago. 

That one day. That one day changed my life. After coming home the hospital my mother and father avoided me to a cost.

I open the front door of the house. I look around as if it has changed in just three days. It has. 

Last time I left it, it was covered with garbage. 

Now the puke that was on the couch is gone and luckily hasn't left any stain. The beer cans and bottles are no longer sprawled across the floor. The house is cleaner than the time I had left it that is for sure.

I look at my mother who is looking around in disgust, "you know I think the pizza on the ceiling was the hardest thing to clean up."

I give her a sympathetic look. My father passes and then goes in front of me, "as you may already know you don't have any privileges at all anymore."

I nod. I look down at my feet. My shoes that I wore that night was on them. They had the blood on the tips still. I sniffle a little because I think I might cry again.

"I-I am sorry," I say to them.

"Don't say sorry to us son. You need to say  it to his uncle, his family, and everyone else that will mourn over this death," I look over as my dad tells me this.

I nod again. I don't and can't say anything else. That's when I realized of what happened actually happened.

Sure Austin didn't live here or anything but this home just feels so empty without him. Going home and knowing he is dead just makes me feel so bad and makes me feel beyond the sadness of when my grandmother had passed away.

I go to my room without consulting to my parents I would. I sit on my bed and just think of all the multiple of times Austin and I sat on this bed and played video games. I can't lay on it. I can't lay on it now.

I get up fast and then pull out my hair. My hat that was on my head has fallen off by now. I throw my shoes off and start sobbing for the longest time. I don't want to see those shoes ever again.