Chapter Eight.

Dedicated to: Emilie_Martinez Thanks for reading this book. It means a lot to me and I hope that it will go far. I see you are a big fan as well. If you have a twitter hmu. Love you!!! 

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

I played this song a lot as I wrote this. Can I just make it one of the theme songs of the book? Can I do that? I don't know but I use Simple Plan a lot as I write any book I write. Whether it is It Starts with Hello, Invisible, or She will be Loved. But mostly for this book. And for this chapter, which I hope ya'll will like. Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Chapter Eight.

Drew's POV

Most of my life I was there for people. I did good things. I was the kind of guy that a person would want to go to if they needed a helping hand. This year I haven't. It feels like not only my social life escalated but also my capability of helping when needing it. Austin's death did a whole awful lot on my life interpretations and the way I talk to people. Well a lot a lot actually because I don't talk at all come to think of it. 

It is funny to look back and see that I was that type of person. The go getting type and the type that I just described. I think life is pointless to be honest. Why would I look back at my life and see that I have done great when all I have done is bad? Sure I have helped some around the house and everything but it isn't the same. When you save a life then we can talk or in my case I will finally talk but I haven't saved a life. I am no hero. I don't do things nor have I done things that made me heroine. Instead of saving a life I...I destroyed one.

"He can't be asleep already," Austin says as he chucks a pillow at my head. I catch it and give him a look to stop. Why did he do it in the first place? Here I am just trying to rest a little before they all fall asleep when I know I won't get any and here they are trying to be stupid heads. Stupid heads is a lot nicer way to put it.

"Maybe he is..." Nate starts saying and then trails off as he looks my way. I shake the pillow back and forth to show that I had caught it and that I am awake. He then slumps back into the bed and says,"you know I think I am just going to go to bed now. Levi come on."

Levi groans and then squints his eyes shut. He opens them and looks at Austin with a promising look. He asks him,"Austin why can't you sleep in the same bed as Nate. Nate farts all the time and he groans."

"Bro you should be used to him already," Austin says as he leans his arm on the edge of the window sill. He was sitting down on one of the chairs next to it and he was still in his speedo. Which I find very uncomfortable. "I shouldn't have  to lay in the same bed as a person that I don't know but here I am," he stands up and then says,"getting up and going to go to bed."

He sits on the bed beside me and then gives me a small smile. Oh gosh. I didn't think this through. Is it to late to get a room by myself? Can I do that? Can I just go down there and get...