Chapter 1

Your POV
'I'm hungry'
'I'll seduce a guy tonight, too'
'Anyways, guys are always the easiest to seduce.
You thought as you started walking into a bar.
You saw a guy with purplish-blue hair and sat down beside him. You were too hungry to even make sure he is a human.

'H-Hello, I-I am [y/n]' you said, acting drunk. After all, acting drunk is the easiest way to get guys into a room and eat them.

'Nice to meet cha,' the guy replied looking at you. His eyes were in a shade of blue similar to yours.

You chatted with him for about 45mins when you decided that it was time to take action.

You looked at him with drunk puppy eyes and said, 'H-Hey, I'm bored. Let's get a room now,'
(There's no lemon,no worries ;))

You bring him out of the bar and brought him into an isolated building you found earlier.

You brought him in seductively by grabbing his waist. You found an empty room with a door and went in, with the boy following in you behind. This is when you started to think that he smelled weird.

'Whatever. Food is food.' You thought while he closed the door.

You smile as you turn around, facing him.

Blue-haired guy's POV
I was sitting in a bar, feeling hungry as I hadn't eaten flesh for a while now. My stomach growled as I looked for someone to eat. Just then, a pretty girl with blue eyes similar to mine, sat down beside me. She appears to be drunk.

Perfect.

I thought.

After some chatting, she pulled me into an abandoned building by grabbing me on my waist.

Yuck. I just hate these girls.

She brought me into a room. It's time for action. I closed the door.

'She smells weird' I thought, but my hunger quickly brushed that thought off.

She turned behind, facing me, and smiled.

Sooooo, how was it? Comments pls:)