Chapter 6

Your POV
Touka approached Ayato.

*Touka's speech will be in bold while Ayato's speech will be underlined.

'Ayato'

'Yo, Bakaneki'

'Just what have you been doing?'

'I was observing the society. Unlike you, who is a brat at its own peace.'

'Brat,'

'You are the brat, Touka.'

*The speech thing doesn't apply anymore unless I state it again.

Touka was about to react when the door opened. A skinny man and a big-sized man walked in.

'Forgive our interruption,' The skinny guy said, while flipping the 'Open' sign around, so that the 'Closed' sign would appear. He closed the door after that.

I could hear Ayato mumble a 'Tch' and he looked even more annoyed than before.

'Ayato, I heard that you have a sister here in the 20th ward. Is that her? You both are so gorgeous,' The skinny man said while licking his lips.

The other man stepped forward, giving you a clearer look of how he looks like. 'Jason,' you mumbled to yourself.

Jason walked, sniffing his nose. Is he going to smell you out? Hopefully not, you think. He closed up against Kaneki, then talked to the skinny guy, ' Hey, Nico, will this one do?'

Ohh

So his name is Nico.

'Sure, why not? Let's just quickly  kidnap him and go already,'

'Kidnap? What kind of ego trip do you think you are going on?'  Touka said to the guy.

'The strong can go on as many ego trips as they like,'

You see him punch Touka so hard she knocked into the wall. You flinch, but did not show yourself, as Touka seems to be still ok, due to her body. Anyways, you already pose as a danger to Anteiku, as you heard that Aogiri wnated you.

Jason grabbed Kaneki by his neck, and slammed him down onto a table. There were still coffee cups on the table and they stabbed right through into Kaneki's body, making him seriously injured. He could not get up.

Seeing these made you flare up, and you were about to come out of your hiding place when Touka rushed towards Jason.

No, Touka what do you think you are doing?! You screamed inside your head. You were already out of the door, ready to protect Touka when her brother punch her in the stomach, sending her flying into the counter.

You stepped out of the door quietly, so no one had noticed you yet.

Your mind blank out for a moment after seeing your best friend getting hurt so badly by her own brother.

By the time you snapped back to reality, you see Touka's kagune in Ayato's. Ayato was about to shoot spikes into Touka, and you sprinted to the front of Touka, defleting the spikes with one of your kagunes. Your kagune wrapped around your right arm. (Kinda like Tsukiyama's kagune, you can also wrap it around your other hand by the way)

Ayato's eyes widen as soon as he saw you.

'[Y/N]?' Both Ayato and Touka said in unison.

You gave Ayato one of your signature smiles, while Jason and Nico stared at you, wondering how you got here.