Chapter 11

Touka's POV
I woke up with a throbing headache, in an unfamilar place. After my vision was finally cleared, I noticed that [y/n] was lying beside me. She seemed to have taken a lot of damage, and lost a lot of blood. I move the strands of hair on her face away, and proceeded to look around.

We were lying on a metal table, and the floor is all dusty and full of little dirty pieces of concrete, sand, soil, etc.

Just then, [y/n] stirred, then slowly sat up. She was holding her head as if she got a pretty bad headache, and I'm not surprised. Ayato probably knocked her unconscious too.

'T-Touka, what happened?' [y/n]'s words snapped me out of my thoughts.

I quickly looked at her and ask '[y/n], are you hurt?'

She shook her head and replied with a 'I'm fine, how about you?'

I reassured her that I am fine too, before asking her the details of the incident.

'Well...' She started.

'So, after you where knocked out, Ayato carried you up, as if he was going to bring you somewhere, and I tried to stop him, but... I had either knocked out Jason or have killed him, so Ayato was trying to get me to stop following him. Just then, I felt a blow to he back of my head and everything went black.'

'But who was the one who hit you?' I asked.

'It was probably Nico, me attacking them had probably caused him quite a bit of trouble.'

Just then, we heard the door open, and both of us imediately shifted our attention to the door.

Ayato's POV
Tatara had given me a warning for letting Jason get hurt, but at least we managed to capture Kaneki. But still, what's wrong with Tatara? Jason is just too psycho to stay safe anyways.

So as a 'punishment', I am supposed to check on Baka-Nee-Chan and the Blue Ghoul? What shit.

As I walk towards their cell, I see both of them are already up and talking. They have a few bruises here and there, though it kind of pains me to see my sister hurt, I brushed it off. As I open the door, they imediately shifted their attention to it. What great attention span they have for each other.

'What do you want?' My sister said with a hint of threaten and anger in her tone.

[Y/n]'s face was flushed with anger, and she looked as if she wants to kill me.

Oh well.

We had such a friendly fight on our first encounter.

Remaining my composure, I turned my attention to my sister.

'Huh?! Are you unhappy? Why the threatening tone? Do you want to get another beating? Weakling!' I challenged my sister, leaning towards her, my face just inches away frm hers.

'Yes, we ARE unhappy, Black Rabbit, you hurt us, brought us to a place where we are unfamilar with, who would be happy?' [y/n]'s voice echoed loudly in the cell.

Nee-chan started laughing and I responded with a 'tch'.

Anger rose up within me and I threw a punch at [y/n], but she successfully blocked it and tried to kick me. I managed to block it, but the commotion those two idiots caused have attracted Eto and the Bin brothers.

Eto's POV
The Bin brothers and I were discussing about the 'Anteiku' people that we just captured, and what to do with them when all of a sudden, we heard some really loud noises coming from the direction of their cell.

So, we obviously went there to see what's happening.

A/N
It has been a loooong month hasn't it
Pls don't kill me for not updating for so long.

Instagram: @sadisttariun