Chapter 10

Your POV
You weren't called the 'Bloodstainer' for no reason. When you hunt, you would stain the surroundings of your victims with their blood, you have tried to stop doing that, but in reality you were just too lazy to clean up the mess.

As you said 'Bastard' out loud, Jason's face expression changed.

'HUH? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A  BASTARD?' He didn't seem angry, he just looked like he was going to use that excuse as a way to torment you.

Touka got up weakly, and tried to help you. However, Ayato pinned her down.

That's when it happened.

Touka did not bother resisting anymore. She fought back her own brother forcefully, causing him to let his grip of his sister go soft, before landing a kick on his abdomen, sending him flying and hence crash into a wall.

That action of Touka's distracted Jason a little bit. You took advantage of his distraction and sent you kagune flying out(the tentacle ones e.g. Rize's) and stabbing Jason with it.

Nico had no serious expression when he witnessed all these, so he just looked at you with his typical, boring eyes.

Touka's POV
'Tch' was all I heard Ayato say. I know that as a sister, I should be teaching him to solve problems without involving violence, but he and his gang hurting [y/n] right in front of me is just too much.

Guilt of hitting my baka brother immediately filled me, but I brushed it away and kept my concentration on the fight.

It didn't take him long to fight back. He stood up, wiping blood away from his mouth, before releasing his Kagune and shot spikes at me. I too, have released my Kagune, and started deflecting his own spikes back towards himself. I had learn that skill from [y/n], and sure enough, it helped.

Ayato swore loudly and charged at me head on.

I used my Kagune to block his attack, but given the damage I took earlier on, it wasn't long before I was sent flying towards the floor. I spat out blood again and tried to get up, but Ayato jumped on me.

He punched me in the head, and I fell unconscious.

A/N
K I know that my chapters are really short but please understand that I need to have a personal life too and not to mention, school.

School is basically a devil to me.

Instagram: @sadisttariun