Chapter 15

A/N I MIGHT REWRITE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S SO SHITTY

Your POV
Touka and you were brought to a 'room' with a metal door, and we were told that we would be living in Aogiri's Headquarters. We are supposed to alert Ayato when we are going out, and perform missions sometimes. How annoying. I wanted to tease Ayato's stupid ass when I'm bored. On the way to our room, we were told more information about Aogiri, like who their leaders are and blah blah.

All I have to say about this organisation is that everyone connected through cold, thin lines that might snap any moment. Ayato still seemed really awkward with his sister when we passed by him just now. Maybe he just doesn't know how to make up with her?

The living conditions are actually not bad, even though they aren't as good as Anteiku's, it's still much better than living in the streets. The room is pretty small, as it can only fit a bunk bed, a desk and a chair. It does have a tiny toilet attached to the room, though it is extremely dirty.

Upon reaching the room, Eto gave you two the key, and kept one for herself.

Touka and you were also instructed to wear their typical outfit, which for the two of you, is just a black, long sleeve shirt with a hoodie, and a pair of long, black pants that were surprisingly comfortable.

Well at least they didn't make us wear some heavy armor to battle.

Just then, a knock was heard, followed by a certain Blue Tsundere's voice.

'Ne, have you two bakas (idoits) finish changing? I need to tell you guys something,'

Touka looked at you, and signalled you to keep quiet while she struggled with pulling the long pants over her legs.

10 mintues passed, and Ayato screamed at the both of you to open the door. Once again, it was dead silent. You looked at Touka, trying to find out why she decided to stay silent. She noticed you stare, mouthed a 'What,' to you and turned the other way.

...

Is she feeling awkward about her brother too?

Kaneki's POV
A blood-curdling scream echoed throughout the room. It took me a second to realise that it was actually my scream. Before I had the time for more thinking, another one of my toes were pulled out, followed by another one, and another one, and another one, and another...

Everytime my brain threatened to fall into unconsciousness, the pain jerked my body upright. My voice is hoarse from screaming countless times, my throat dry.

'And, we are finally done with your toes. See you in a while,' Jason's voice echoed in the room, giving me a headache.

'Clean up the mess,'

'Yes,'

The click of a closing door was heard, Jason's footsteps got further and further, I sighed in relieve, even though I know he is going to come back and torment me even more.

Shiver and fear invaded my heart and body, but it was soon eased with the feeling of semi-cold water rubbing over my newly-regenerated toes. My breathing calmed, and my blindfold was removed by a kind-looking man. He made sure I could see properly, before dipping the mop into the water to mop the floor.

'This is too cruel,' The girl, who is currently wiping away the blood on my newly-grown toes commented.

When they were done with their tasks, the man whispered to me 'Banjo told us to tell you this: 'We will get you out of here, no matter what, so wait for us'' I smiled softly, relieved that I should be able to escape from this hell hole soon.

The door clicked again, and this time, it opened. Jason walked in, and almost immediately, the couple lowered their heads at him. They nodded to him, before going out of the room.

A small, almost evil smile made it to Jason's lips, and curled it upwards.

A/N
Managed to squeeze out some time and brain power for the this story :3 There were like 2 people voting this story today, so I decided to update.

Sorry if I was inactive. I am busy with school, so I decided to publish a new book called: Anime X Readers Oneshots!

Basically, I decided to write oneshots as they require lesser time and planning.

So, feel free to request! :) Everyone is welcom to do so :>

As usual, please leave any thoughts, feedback etc. Basically any comment you have for this story. I will be willing to improve on my shitty parts.

Goodbye for now, hope that I can soon remove the {Slight-Hiatus} from the name :>>

See you in a while!

Instagram: @_jiayisi_ (Send me a message that you are from Wattpad and I'll follow back)