When Can I See Them?

This chapter is just Rose.

Rose's POV:
I opened my eyes. I was in a new place. Everything had a soft pink tint. I wondered why I was here.

"It sure is beautiful!" I said.

"Rose Quartz!" A voice boomed. Who's that?

"Yes?" I asked. I'll admit it. I was scared.

"You seem...different... What's wrong?" The voice said.

"Well..." I said. Tears were streaming down my face.

"My baby. Steven." I said.

"Well. I can let you go to them. Take on your old form." The voice said.

I walked over to a swing. I sat down on it. I then put daisies in my hair. I smiled.

"Thank you! When can I see them?" I asked.

"In a few days." The voice responded. I nodded. Then I proceeded to walk over to a cliff. A lion bounded his way beside me. I was still sad. I started singing. The same song I sang before I was placed here. A star then appeared above my hand. I touched it and a screen appeared. I picked up a sword. I thought it was dangerous. It wasn't.

"What?" I asked. The screen showed Greg, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, and Steven. I leaned forward just a bit. Steven than started singing a song.

'...We are the Crystal Gems. We'll always save the day. And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way. That's why the people of this world believe in Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and Steven.' It was a part of my song. It was beautiful. I started crying.

"Soon my Gems. Soon my Greg."