A Helpful Soul

The song doesn't go with the story. I just really love the song.

Rose's POV:
Turns out, Ruby had a rage fit. She wasn't harmed too bad. Connie on the other hand.

Steven and Amethyst were asleep. Garnet was working on something. Pearl was training. I sighed.

I was sitting on the couch. I felt sleepy. I was dozing off when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door. A girl with brown-blond curly hair, and green eyes was there. (Also known as your author.)

"Rose...?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm from the Beach City Hospital. I have some news." She said. I motioned for her to come in.

"Might I ask what this news is?" I asked her. She turned around and smiled, revealing braces.

"Oh? Oh! The news. Yes. Connie is in a coma, and will have to stay at the hospital for quite sometime. She may come out of the coma...she may not." The girl said.

I smiled. Great. She may come back to us. Steven could have Connie again.

"But. Well. There's a downside too." The girl told me.

"What might that be?" I asked.

"If Connie were to come back, she would forget everything." She said. My happiness faded.

"What?" A sleepy Steven said as he came down from his room.

"Go back to bed, young Steven." The girl told him. He nodded and went back to bed.

The girl's POV:
Rose looked at me.

"You never told me your name." Rose said. I smiled.

"Just a helpful soul." I said. (Gosh I am being mysterious)

"Thank you for the news." Rose told me.

"I must be going. I shall talk to you soon. And I might bring some news back." I said. I walked over to the door.

"Goodbye, Rose." I said. She smiled.

"Goodbye." She said. I walked out the door. I slowly closed the door. I wanted to help. Connie better be careful if she wakes up.

'Keep your head high. Connie should be fine' I thought to myself.

Hopefully...