What's Happening?

Pearl's POV:
I realize what I did what I did wrong. I let my feelings for Rose get in the way. I can't let this happen again. I was with Peridot. Don't ask how. I sighed. I went over to a door when I heard whispering.

"That's when we will attack." Jasper said. I walked away. I walked over to the escape pod. I then launched myself to earth. I have to apologize. I have to warn the Gems.

~A small time skip~

When I landed, I landed in an open field. The Temple couldn't be that far. I sighed. The moon was out, and it was a full moon. I heard someone talking to themselves.

"You have to learn how to protect him... He's yours!" She said to herself. I knew who it was.

"Connie?" I asked. She turned around and looked up at me.

"Oh. Hi Pearl." She said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She sighed.

"Uh. No. I want to know how to protect Steven.

"Well. I can teach you how to use a sword." I told her. She nodded.

"Get up. We'll start now." I said. She nodded.

Rose's POV:
I woke up. It was 12:00. Midnight. I walked out the door and to an empty field. I sighed. I saw two figures moving. I slowly moved closer. I saw that the smaller one had long hair and was watching the taller one. I then saw Pearl.

She was moving fast. Then, Connie would copy her. Pearl was singing.

(Play the song now)

I was watching them fight, when my senses came to me. Pearl. The traitor.

"Now, Connie, you have to do that even faster." Pearl said. Connie nodded. I then saw Pearl walk off. She walked over to a more empty place. I watched her summon a Rose Quartz flag. My flag, I mean. She then looked up at the moon.

"Rose. I am sorry for how I treated my old friends. My love for you blinded me. I apologize. I didn't mean to." She said. Connie was still humming and practicing. I then put my image on the moon just for her to see.

"Pearl, you have been working so hard

"Pearl, you have been working so hard. I appreciate your honesty. Please join the Crystal Gems again." My image on the moon said.

So this is what I was missing.

My team.