Today is the Day

Rose's POV:
I sighed. Two days of aloneness. Besides this amazing lion I have met. But I was wondering if today will be the day.

"Rise!" A voice boomed. I have gotten so used to being yelled at.

"Yes voice?" I asked.

"Today is the day where you can go back." The voice said. I grinned. I rose myself up from my swing.

"May I go?" I asked. I started walking back to the cliff.

"Yes. Just walk off the cliff. You'll be back with your Greg and Gems. You'll be with Steven." The voice said.

"Thank you!" I said as I jumped.

~Time Skip brought to you by Cookie Cat~

I landed under the cherry blossom tree. I flew down. I didn't fall. I sat down. I ran my hand through the grass. I breathed in and out. The sweet smell of the Earth. I missed it.

No one was around. I sighed. I'm back. I am alive. I walked over to a cliff. It wasn't a cliff though. It was the head of our statue. The statue of us all fused together. I looked down. It was beautiful. I never knew that they would do that.

I'm here! I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream that I am here! I laughed. I feel better. I'm not alone. Then I heard someone coming.

"Who are you?" The person asked me. I turned around. It was Steven. The young one was speechless.

"Steven!" I said. He had a look of confusion. Then he realised who I am.

"M-mom?" He asked. I nodded. I opened my arms. He ran forward.

"I always wanted to meet you." I said. Tears were welling up. I hugged him. He started crying.

"You're adorable." I said. He couldn't speak.

"F-finally... I have m-met my m-mom." He said. I got up with Steven in my arms.

"My Steven." I said. He didn't say anything.

"C-can we go to the Temple?" He asked. I nodded. My big pink curls were blowing in the wind. I made my way down the hill. All with Steven in my arms.