A Whole Lotta of Fusions

Opal doesn't make an appearance in this chapter. I just really like the picture.

Steven's POV:
Pearl was back with us. I felt happy. But. Pearl looked unhappy. Like something wasn't right.

"What's wrong-" I was saying before the Temple started to shake. What's happening?!

"Rose! ROSE?!" Garnet yelled. My mom came as fast as she could from her room.

"It's Jasper and Peridot! They're planning to destroy the planet!" Pearl yelled.

"Oh no." My mom said in barely a whisper.

"Amethyst!!" My mom said. Amethyst then got up and off the couch.

"Fuse?" She asked. Her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Yes. But not just a group fusion...everyone needs to fuse with someone else." Garnet or Sapphire said.

"Okay. Pearl and I, Amethyst and Garnet, and Steven... I'm sure you could fuse with-" My mom said before she was cut off as the warp pad sounded.

"Me." Lapis Lazuli said. She was my friend, and I guess that she was once a friend of my mom's friend. (Just roll with it.)

"Great." I said. Then we all started our fusion dances.

Rose's POV:
Now that everyone has fused, our team is now:

Rainbow Quartz: Rose and Pearl

Sugilite:
Garnet and Amethyst

And Chardite:Steven and Lapis

And Chardite:
Steven and Lapis

And Chardite:Steven and Lapis

Still Rose's POV:
I felt happy considering that my team is strong enough to take on some type of evil machine. Hopefully. I was fused with Pearl, thus making the beautiful Rainbow Quartz.

"Fusions! Let's head out." The strong but elegant voice of Rainbow Quartz said.

The other fusions nodded. Don't ask how we got out. That's quite a story. Anyway...

Sugilite's POV:
I forgot how great it is to be me. It's been quite sometime since I have been fused. But I am alive. And better than before. I summoned my wrecking ball. Rainbow Quartz led the way to the beach. Each of us were about the same height. Give or take on Chardite. Rainbow was just a few inches taller than the rest of us.

As soon as we got to the beach, we saw a very interesting fusion...

Tiger Eye. She was just about the same height as Rainbow. Well give or take.

"Don't do this! You'll destroy something beautiful. Something you have no idea is amazing." Rainbow said. Clearly that was Rose talking.

Tiger Eye was laughing.

"Sorry but I don't take orders from the Crystal Clods." Tiger Eye said. Clearly that was Peridot. I sighed.

"Let's do this!" I said. My voice sounded great to hear after all that time unfused.

Rainbow sighed. She then nodded. I had my wrecking ball, Rainbow had this awesome sword, and Chardite had the power of the ocean at their command. Steven's shield was on one of their arms.

And so the battle begun.

Tiger Eye was more skilled than we thought. She dodged almost everything. We all stopped when Tiger Eye held up a girl in one of her hands.

Connie.

How did she get here?

'Sapphire, did you predict this?' Amethyst asked.

'No. I think that my future vision is clouding up. I'll have to work on making it strong enough to work again' Sapphire said.

Connie looked hurt.

"Connie!" Chardite yelled. Clearly that was Steven.

Chardite's POV:
No! No! Not Connie.

"Stop fighting!" Rainbow said. Everyone stopped.

"Why, why, why! If it isn't Connie! Steven's little girl. You know...I heard tons of things about you from Pearl." Tiger Eye said.

I turned to Rainbow. She had a look of sad/hurt and madness on her face.

Oh no. All of us unfused. Including Tiger Eye.

Steven's POV:
Not Connie.

"Now. A great way to make you guys scared, mad, and confused, I plan on doing this!" Jasper said as she harmed Connie by slicing a huge cut onto her arm. Connie had bruises and scraps all over.

"C-Connie?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

Are you alright?