Cyrus/ Silas

It's been about a week since you and Silas had gotten married. Time sure passes quickly when all your attention is focused on the battlefield. And for that very reason, it was difficult to show affection.

"S-Silas..."

Lately, there hasn't been an sort of assaults on the army. It was strange not going in and out of fighting, but it seemed like the odds were in your favor. Thank goodness...

"Hm? Oh, _____!" One would think Silas couldn't get any happier, but that was a lie until he lays eyes on you. To him, you always made his day, brightening up his whole world. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine..."

"Is... Is something the matter?" He looked at you with such worry, it almost made you slap yourself for causing such a thing. However, that was not why you were there.

Holding out a tightly closed fist, you began to explain. "I found something earlier while taking a short break from training, and I thought perhaps you could h-hold on to it... Think you can do that for me?" Gods this was a horrible plan. There was just no way he'd go along without questio-

"But of course!"

Or maybe you were wrong...?

The knight held out his hand to yours and remained still as if not to drop whatever it was being transferred over. It was such an innocent act, yet it was so embarrassing!

Once you opened your palm, you couldn't help the wide smile from overtaking your lips. But when you looked up, the face your husband made, it almost made you chuckle.

"Uh...?"

"That was it" you stifled a giggle, "I wanted you to hang on to my l-love for y-you..."

Surely that was enough for him to ascend into the heavens above.