Flannel/ Keaton

Keaton couldn't stop pacing back and forth outside the room. His mind was everywhere, thinking of how things were going behind closed doors. How was (Name)? How was she holding up? Was everything okay? There weren't any complications, were they?

"Arg! (Name)..."

He slumped down against the wall hoping everything was well. This was a crucial moment. His wife was giving birth dammit! And what bothered him most was not being allowed inside to be with her, give all the support he could so she knew she wasn't alone in this. Then again, Keaton knew he wouldn't be conscious five minutes after being there...

After painstaking minutes of waiting, one of the maids stepped out to inform the wolfskin of the process. "Everything went smoothly, better than we thought. You can come in now, but please be qui-" Not being able to wait any longer, he bolted inside, calling out for his beloved wife and new born child.

"Shhh," (Name) scolded, holding a small bundle covered in blankets, "She's sleeping" Keaton took long strides towards her until he was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down at their beautiful creation. "I didn't name her yet... I wanted you to give her a name"

"I'm not great with names, you know that, but..." he paused for a quick moment, thinking of any names that stood out. "Velouria, her name is Velouria"

The female snickered, "How you" She looked back down at her daughter and at her husband. A wave of emotion washed over her and warned the wolfskin to hold their child before anything happened. He took her into his arms, careful not to crush her or possibly drop her. "H-Hey there...! I'm Keaton, but I guess you'll be calling me daddy rather than my - Welcome to the family."