Day 53.1

(Cody Forty (B Si)'s facebook account)

MON AT 01:25 AM

Marcus Madrigal accepted your request.

Marcus :

◁━━━━━━━━━━ 0:23

Voice message : (low, gentle voice) (muffled background noise) Don't cry, En. (Pauses) Bakit gising ka pa? Madaling-araw na... You should be sleeping.

Cody : Marcus!!!

You and Marcus Madrigal are now friends.

Marcus :

◁━━━━━━━━━━ 0:47

Voice message : (low voice) I'm sorry I got you worried. (Sighs deeply) I was... confused on what to do, too. Hindi ko alam kung pano ka... makakausap uli... when I met that imposter... (pauses) that I... (swallows) I almost did something stupid. (Pauses) I'm happy you created this account to reach me, En. (Pauses) Just... Don't cry anymore. Ayokong umiiyak ka.

Cody : Kasi e...

Cody : Nalaman kong nakipagkita sayo yung impostor e...

Cody : Nag-alala ako...

Marcus : I'm sorry. Honestly, I got confused with your message about the meet-up.

Marcus : I mean, I was confused with her message.

Marcus : It's hard to explain everything now. Not like this.

Marcus : Basta... I had to meet her to see who she was.

Marcus : When I realized that she's not you, I wanted to leave immediately. But I have to keep talking to her to know what she was thinking.

Marcus : I don't want her to have any means to hurt you. I couldn't let her. That's not permissible.

Marcus : I had other plans for my 5pm today na akala ko, mahahabol ko pa. But that other girl was really trying to convince me and I got mad.

Marcus : Nasira ko yung phone ko. I left her where we met. I almost got into an accident because I was furious...

Marcus : It was petty and complicated.

Marcus : I was mad.

Marcus : I was mad... not knowing how to reach you... as you.

Marcus : I couldn't tell you how my head spinned into thinking about us.

Marcus : But are you okay? Kumain ka na ba?

Cody : I was scared...

Cody : Akala ko kasi...

Marcus : Don't cry, En. Please...

Cody : Akala ko kasi talaga... lolokohin ka nung kumuha ng phone ko.

Cody : Akala ko... mapapaniwala ka niya na siya ako e.