Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1:

I felt the sun rays touching my skin, my fingers ran through the warm yellow sand beside me and i heard the slow sound of the waves. We were at the beach. I love the beach and usually go with my best friends Tyler, Kim and Nova.I have known them since primary school. Oh, there they are!!

"Hii girls!!" I shouted, giving them a group hug. "You ready girls??!!" 

"Of course!!" They shouted. "Let's go then" said Kim. It was quite busy at the beach, because it was in the weekend. 

We chose a very good spot next to the beach volleyball field, to watch very nice guys playing volleyball. ;) "Oeeee, you chose a good spot Tyler!" said Nova. "Hahah i know" laughed Tyler. We dropped our stuff at the beach. "Pffff.... It's hot today, or is it because of the nice boys! ;)" said Kim. And we all laughed. We layed our towels and we sat down. Nova took a magazine out of her bag and started to read. Kim lay down on her towel and so did I. After an hour, it was time to go into the water. The little waves crashed at our feet making trails of small bubbles and tiny white shells. The water was at a really good temperature, so it was nice to swim in. The sand was cool and it was refreshing. I was so happy to be at the beach!!!

When we got out of the sea, we decided to get an ice-cream. We walked on the warm yellow sand to get an ice-cream. Kim and Nova chose the flavours dark chocolate and white chocolate (they love chocolate :P), Tyler chose cookies & cream and I chose strawberry and yogurt. "Shall we sit down near the sea to eat our ice-cream??" suggested Kim. "Yeah sure" and we started walking, getting closer to the sea. "Here!!!" and we all sat down. Our toes touched the cool water. "My best friend is definitely ice-cream!!" said Kim with a big smile on her face. I started laughing so hard that I dropped my ice-cream on my stomach.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!, my ice-cream!!" I shouted. All the girls started laughing, but I wasn't laughing at all, because my stomach was all sticky and full of a mix of white and pink ice-cream. Everyone finished their ice-cream, when Nova said: "I think its time to walk back." "You girls can go back, but I'm gonna have a quick dip to clean myself from the ice-cream on my stomach." said I.  "Alright then, see ya later!!" answered Tyler. I saw the girls walking back to our spot. I stood up and walked slowly into the sea, enjoying the little waves coming closer. I swam for a little while, cleaned my stomach and thought: This is the best day on the beach ever!! :)

This is my first chapter of my first story!! ♥ Im not so good (I think so) but I hope you like it, im curious of your reactions!! :)  I got some help from my best friend and you have to read her story. 

Well byebyebye :) xxx