Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:

After that amazing moment, everything was normal, except that Harry Styles was my boyfriend, and almost every directioner knew about my existence. In the beginning it was really weird, because some people recognized me on the street, or at the mall. But know I'm kind of used to it. I saw Harry several time a week. The last time I saw him was 2 days ago. We were going to meet tomorrow, because I had a lot of homework for exams that I have tomorrow. Pfff... Biology and maths, boringggg!!! Then I heard the ringtone of my phone. I looked for my phone and picked it up.

"helloo??"

"Hii babee!" I heard on the other side. It's Harry!!!

"Harry!! How are you??" I asked him.

"Good, darling. I'm having rehearsals with the boys, and you??"

"Well... studying, studying and studying... I have exams tomorrow. Why did you call?"

"Aaaw poor baby! I just wanted to know how you are, oh and if you like, I can pick you up from school tomorrow" Harry said.

"You're so cute!! And I would love that :)"

"Okay! I gotta go. See you tomorrow, good luck with your exams and we will talk later, okay babe?"

"Alright!! Thankss, and have fun. Byeeee pretty boy" you answered with a smile on your face.

Harry always makes you feel better. I went downstairs to get something to eat, but when I entered the kitchen, I saw my mum sitting at the table with her head in her hands. What is this? I slowly walked closer, I don't like to see when people are sad. I sat down on the chair next to her. Normally my mum is always happy and smiling. I think she's crying... when my mum heard me, she turned around and looked at me with red swollen eyes. Yep, she has been crying. My mum tried to wipe her tears away, buy I already noticed it. She looked at me with a little smile. I was worried about her, something happened.

"Mum, WHATS WRONG!!??" I asked.

"Nothing darling, it's nothing..."

"Mum!! I know there's something wrong, tell me!" I said again.

"It's nothing you have to worry about."

"But, you're crying!! And that doens't happen a lot, so pleasee, maybe I can help you with the problem" I repeated. Finally she answered.

"I have some problems at work, but don't worry, it will be fine" she answered. I don't know if that is why she is crying, but I still feel bad.

"Can I do something for you mum, do you want a cup of tea?? Or some cookies?" I asked as sweet as possible.

"No darling, I'm fine. I am gonna rest for a bit" she stood up and walked out of the kitchen. What am I doing here? Oh yeah thats right, I came her for a snack. I will just take some cookies and cola. I took the tray and put the cookies and drink on it. I wanted to know where my mum was, just to make sure she's okay. I walked upstairs and walked into my room and settled the tray down on top of my desk. Then I decided to search for my mum. I knocked on the door of my parents bedroom... There was no answer. Slowly, without making any noise, I opened the door and it was all dark. I saw her laying in the bed, sleeping I think. I hope she's fine. I better leave her. Oh right, my homework... I went back studying. It makes me so tired. I think I've already been studying for almost 2 hours.

*Tick* *Tick*

What's that?? *Tick* It came from the window, *Tick* I looked through the window and saw a boy standing in the garden. It was already dark, so it was hard to see who it was. *Tick* another stone hit the window. I opened the window and shouted: