Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6:

I just cannot believe that he is here, the boy that saved my life. Well it's kind of logic, he works here, but... Anyway, Is it him? Yeah, who else can it be? He was looking around and swapped places with the other boy before him. The lifeguard that had service before Harry, I think. Hee!! Another boy? There came another boy out of the little house. I recognized him from something... I focused on him and saw he has black hair, he is a little bit tinted and has several tattoos over his body. That's Zayn!! I was driving crazy. I was thinking what I could do. Should I walk towards him or go back?! I don't know... I was really nervous so I pinched really hard in Kim's arm without knowing it.

"AAAUW!! Isa, stop!!" Kim screamed.I looked confused to her, and she pointed at her arm. My hand was at her arm, oh.

"Oopsssiee, I'm really sorry Kimmy!!" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek with a red head like a tomato. What a shame :/ The girls and I started walking towards the sea and sat down close to it. I was all the time turning around looking what Harry was doing. I saw Harry was looking around and his eyes stopped looking in the direction to me. He looked surprised, nooo, I think he saw me :O He pointed at me. What should I do?!!! I just waved a little at him. He was climbing down from the little house and came running towards us. Aaawww, he's coming!!!

"Heeey Isa!!" Harry shouted and came closer to give me a hug. He opened his arms and said:

"Come and give me a hug!" He said with a smile. I gave him a hug. I could feel our body touching and felt his warmth through my body.

"You always Harry" I said. He walked to my friends, said Hi and gave them a hug too, but not a the same hug as he gaves to me.

"So, how do you feel? Everything alright with your foot?" He asked facing to me.

"Well... I'm fine, but my foot isn't recovered for 100%. I'm so happy to be at the beach with my friends!!"

"That's good to he-" Harry could finish his sentence, because somebody called him.

"HARRY!!" We heard somebody shouting. Harry turned around and he saw Zayn waving.

"Vas Happenin' Zayn!!" He shouted back. "Call the other boys and say that they have to come here, I want to present someone to you guys."

"Oki doki" Zayn answered. He walked back and entered the house. We were just standing there. It was a dead silence, until Nova broke it with asking something to Harry:

"Harry, how is it to be famous?"

"I think it's amazing, all the fans, I really love them. They make this happen, without them it will be nothing. And I just do what I really like to do and that's singing and performing. So for me it's really good" He smiled.

"Ooh there they are" Harry said and we all turned around. We saw four boys in lifeguard suites coming towards us. Wow, they are all looking so good. Their abs and pretty face. When they finally reached us, Harry presented me.

"So boys, this is Isa, the girl I talked about earlier" I waved at them.

"Yepp, I'm Isa, that's me."

"Hi, I'm Niall!" said the blonde one and he gave me hug and I knew he was blushing.

"Yoooooooooooo, I am Zayn" replied the boy with black hair.

"Hello Isa, my name is Liam"

"And I'm the Tommo Tomlinson. Give me the five" He said putting his hand up, saying that I have to give him a high five, so I did. They are really fun, I think I had a big smile on my face.