Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:

It's was the prettiest boy I've ever seen in my life. Look at his eyes, they're sparkling!! I saw him walking towards me. OMG!! Who is he?? Now he was only 1 meter away from the big soft bed I was laying in. Wait, wait a second.. NO, that cannot be true, is it.... H-Harry Styles!!!?? THE Harry Styles!? I was so surprised and wanted to lift myself up from the bed, but I was getting dizzy. So I layed down back again. Au, Stay calm Isa, just relax! I thought. My best friends were also looking at him, because we all knew him of One Direction, that is the band Harry is in. I could feel his warmth, because he stood so close to me. He opened his mouth to say something, and you could see his perfect white teeth shining.

"Hi, I'm Harry" he said with his slow sexy low voice. He waved to me.

"H-Hello, I'm Isa and I k-know who you are!" I said with a little smile on my face and I waved back.

"Haha, I can understand :)" He laughed. "How do you feel now?" Harry asked like he really cared about me.

"Well, I have a h-huge headache and my foot hurts like.. like... really bad! But I'm fine" I said really slowly.

"Aaw, hopefully you get better soon" He said.

"Just a random question: Why are you here?!?"I asked as normal as possible.

Just before Harry wanted to say something, Kim answered : "ISA, Harry just saved your life!!!" She said almost shouting.

"You did?" I asked really surprised. Did Harry Styles just saved my life?

"Well.... Yeah, a kind of, I think" He answered very cute and a bit shy.

"A kind of??!!, She almost drowned and you saved her life!!!" Nova said.

"OMG, how can I thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH, because of you I'm still alive?!" I said facing to Harry.

"It's alright, It is my job"

"Your job??" I asked. "I thought you were a part of One direction"

"I am!, but we now have a break of the tour, so the guys and I are working as lifeguards at the beach for a few weeks." Harry replied.

"Okay, so you are good guys? I said with a cheeky smile. "Doctor, when can I go home?? I asked impatiently.

"Well madam, you can go home.... BUT, you have to rest a lot and you cannot go to school for a week." the doctor said. "Oh, almost forgot to say, you need these." and he gave me a pair of crutches. Nice :/ that cost a lot of strength. I was happy to go home, but I also wanted to go to school with my best friends.

"Ok, I will stay at home and sleep a lot" I said. Slowly I stood up out of the bed only leaning on one leg. Harry saw I needed some help so he wrapped his big sweet hands around my waist. Wow, he's very kind and careful. I never thought Harry was that cute. Now I walked really slow to the door of the room with Harry holding my arms. Finally, after almost 5 minutes I reached the door. Au! I hit the door with my foot and just before I felt down with the crutches, Harry and Tyler could catch me. "Thanks guys!" I said. "You're welcome darling" Tyler responded. Down the hall was the elevator and we fit with all of us: Tyler, Kim, Nova, Harry and me(oh, and the crutches :/)

We walked out of the hospital and I asked to Tyler: "Where's the car?"

"Over there" and she pointed at the parking. I turned around and saw Harry coming closer.

"I can bring you home" he said very sweet.

"You don't need too, you've already done so much for me and the beach is waiting for a lifeguard like you." i started walking to the girls.

"No wait, the boys are at the beach and I want to be sure your fine and safe, so I bring you home. End of conversation!" he said with his adorable smile.

"Ok fine!! I will go with you, but I cannot leave my best friends alone. Wait a moment..." I went to the girls.

"Isa, just go with him" Nova said before I could start talking.

"Really??"

"Yeah, just go!" answered Kim winking at me.

"Aaww, you girls are the best friends in the world, I could not live without you babes!!" and I gave them a big group hug. "I will call you later girls" I said to them. "Bye darling" Tyler said to me and I gave her another hug.

I followed Harry to his car. It was a quite big black car. He opened the door at the site of the front passenger seat. "Enter pretty lady" Harry said to me. I entered and gave my crutches to Harry and he put them at the back of the car.

"You are a real gentleman" I said with a naughty smile.

"I just want to treat girl in a good way" he said as he was walking to the other side of the car. Harry sat down in the driver seat and closed the door.

"Okay Madam, what is your address?" I gave him my address and we started driving. 

"You're house is in the center of London?" Harry asked to me.

"Well, a kind of, it's on the edge of the center, and where do you actually live?"

"I live downtown London in an apartment when I am not touring, of course." he answered.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"Here it is!" I said pointing at a cute stone house. Harry stopped the car, walked to my side of the car and opened the door. He gave me the long white crutches and I tried to get up out of the chair. I stood up and we started walking to the front door of my house. I opened my bag and took out the keys of the house, because I knew my parents weren't home yet. I unlocked the door and pushed the door so it opened. While I was putting my stuff down, I saw Harry looking at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No no, nothing's wrong, it's just... I hope we can see eachother another time" Harry said looking at the ground. I knew I was blushing.

 "I think we will see each other again, because my best friends and I like the beach big time, so i'm pretty sure."

"I think I have to go babe" Harry said looking into my hazel eyes.

"Harry, wait... I have to thank you another time: THANK YOU!!" I said grabbing his hand.

"No problem" He said giving me a hug. "And rest a lot, okay?? Otherwise I will come here and take care of you" Harry said with a big smile on his face.

"I will doctor :P, and say Hi to the other boys from me" 

"I will sweetie, I don't want to leave you here alone Isa" Harry said.

"Harry, I'm fine, don't worry. I'm tired so I think I'm heading to bed." I replied.

"See you soon!!" 

"Bye-Bye!! Have fun at the beach!!" I waved at Harry. He entered his car and started driving. He's gone. It was a horrible but also an amazing day. I'm exhausted. Slowly I walked towards the big brown couch in the living room. Next to the couch was a blanket, I picked it up and carefully I layed down. I looked at the clock, it was 5 pm. I stil couldn't believe what happened today, it's too much. Well, I'm gonna take a nap right now. I was dreaming about today and of course about the incredible lifeguard I just met, Harry. 

I finished chapter 3!! Hope you like it guys, say me what you think of it!! Just comment what you think. It's a lot of fun to write it, and I hope it's also to read it :P You guys also have to  read the story of my best friend Tyler, her story is amazing!! <3 Thank you guys. xxxxx