Doubt (Changkyun x Reader)

So, this one before the my gift to everyone for the 1 yr anniversary that is today, I'm sorry for posting this one late. Also, I made this Changkyun story, in line with the time when they went to Seoul Fashion Week to see Barbara. <3

----------------------------------------
Since, you and Changkyun or I.M. of Monsta X have been dating for almost a year now, you understand that you can't be with him all the time because of his curfew and at the same time busy schedule, that's why just like the fans, you checked him out from the shows he and the boys appeared into. The difference is you contact each other and that he is your boyfriend.

"Let's greet them." Suddenly you heard someone said from your phone.

V App's already on live for the Seoul Fashion Week with Monsta X. You immediately put all your focus on the show. You smiled when you saw that it's I.M.'s turn in hosting the V App, which is nice because you'll get to see his face and hear his voice a lot.

After a while, they're in front of this famous model, Barbara. She's beautiful and you're starting to get jealous because you can see Changkyun's, your Changkyun's reaction.

"Do you know how to say 'I love you' in Korean?" You heard Changkyun ask Barbara in the V App.

"Aww... I love you too." Barbara answered her and you widen in surprise because you can definitely see that Changkyun blushed. You turned off the V App and calm yourself thinking that he didn't mean it, that its okay, you can trust him.

The Seoul Fashion Week is still on going according to Changkyun when he had the free time to call you and you're just happy that he did that you didn't opened up what happened in the video. Now, you're waiting for him to go to your apartment but suddenly you saw an update from there twitter account, it was him and Barbara's picture, and Barbara was kissing him on the cheek. Suddenly, you got teary eyed and doesn't know what to do, it's a good thing your mom and dad aren't home because you don't like explaining things.

You run your hands to your hair and just try to relax as much as possible but staring at the picture just makes you want to go where Changkyun is and confront him. Then, you heard the doorbell rang, you thought that it might be him, and as if answering your question, he went in with the spare key that you gave him, smiling at you and while closing the door.

You didn't moved an inch but he went to you as he speaks with his low voice, "Jagiya, i miss you."

You still didn't speak and then you saw him stopped on his tracks, he was looking at something, you followed his eyes and for sure he saw that you saw the picture and that he didn't know that the official account will post it.

"________... let me explain..." you heard him say.

You looked back at him with your teary eyes, trying to stop yourself from crying.

He slowly sit in front of you and held your hands and looked a your eyes.

"_______.... that means nothing... you know the nature of my work..." you heard him say.

You bit your lower lips as tears starts to flow and said, "I know... but it still hurts Changkyun... Will I always see these kind of things from now on?"

He wiped your tears from your face and didn't say anything, he just held your hand tightly. You understood then that you will see those things in the future too. You thought that maybe you should just break up but you know that you can't do it without him, you can't be okay without him, that's why you breathe in and out and said to him, "Arasso... I will do my best then." You faked a smile at him.

Suddenly, Changkyun hugged you and said, "________, please don't leave me...I know.. I almost lost you there...  Kamsa... Mianhe... because I can't do anything right now... but jagiya... I will do my best so that in the future you won't have to be hurt like this again... Saranghae..."

You were touch at what Changkyun said because he never said things like this to assure you and also, you love him too much not to forgive him. You hugged him back and hold on to every word that he said and whispered, "Nado...Saranghae... Changkyun."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay! I finished this one late. I am so sorry!! I will do another one for today's event! Happy 1st Anniversary Monsta X <3

COMING NEXT: Minhyuk x Reader

CONTACT ME:
INSTAGRAM - acdgcruzpero
TWITTER - acdgcruzpero
TUMBLR - acdgcruzpero