Chapter 2 The Challenge

BURNIE'S POV

"Hey guys! Sky here today with a Do Not Laugh Challenge!" Adams said. Reds looked worrieds. I nudgeds Reds, "Heys yous okay?" He looksed at me and whispersed, "I am so very bad at this." I's laughs at him ands he turns brights reds. Does he's like... no he's couldn'ts. "Red will be trying to make Barney and I laugh first!" Adams said putting a Reds on thes spots. "Adam!" Reds yelled at hims, smilings. Adams just smirkeds and starteds tos chuckles. "Drink up!" Adams handeds me a cups of waters. Wes lets the waters sit ins ours mouthes as Reds gets readies.

Red's POV

Great, Adam put me on the spot. I had been looking through some of Adam's old videos and had seen something that would make Barney laugh. I smiled to myself and stepped up to Barney. I looked at him. "Apple, apple, apple!" I said in a stupid voice. He looked at me with his eyes quite wide. "Apple, apple, apple, apple!!!" I yelled cheerfully, throwing my hands up in the air. Pffftttt! Water sprayed out of his mouth and onto Adam. Barney looked at Adam and started cracking up. I had a giant smile on my face, laughing with Barney. Adam's jaw had dropped and just looked at us. "What the hell!!!" He outstretched his arms. "Okays, okays, I ams goings to makes you twos laughs," Barney said still laughing. We switched spots, and Adam and I took big sips of water.

-------<ANOTHER LOVELY>--------
-------------<TIME SKIP>--------------
-<BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROSS>-

Red's POV

"Hey Red," Max walked into my office. "Hey Max," I responded. I could tell he was trying to hold in laughs. "What is it?" I asked him. Max tried to keep a smirk off his face, "Well, Jake, Ross Tim Tim, Cory and I are going to lunch." Lunch already? Nope, not going I'm not hungry. "I'm not hungry, Max," I sighed. Max shook his head, "Suit yourself." He left the office and shut the door. I heard small laughs as he walked away. I wonder what he was laughing about. Can't be too much. I yawned, boy was I getting tired. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Adam's POV

Red pulled that joke out of nowhere! Okay that was pretty fudging amazing. I have to admit. I am still soaked though. And it feels.. ew. Just ew. "Hey Adam," Max came over to me. "What's up Max?" I smiled happily. "Did you see this happen?" He showed me a clip from the challenge. I was trying to make a joke for Red and while that is happening Barney is starting at Red, just kind of zoning out and growing slightly pink on the cheeks. I gasped and looked at Max with a giant grin. Max just laughed slightly raising an eyebrow and saying, "Well then, see you."
I went into my office, closed the door and pulled the blinds. I started fan girling. Just a little after someone knocked on the door. I still had a giant grin on my face when I opened the door. It was Max. "I'm going to get lunch," he said plainly, "you wanna come?" "Who's going?" I asked looking out the window to see Tim Tim getting out of his desk. "Me, Ross, Tim Tim, Cory, and Jake." Barney and Red were the only ones staying at the offices (well other than Ethan). That is Kawaii desu desu. They are perfect for each other.

Barney's POV

I hads saids no to goings to lunches with Max. I justs hads other things that I's was thinkings about. I walkeds past Red's office to see him... sleepings? I opened the doors tos his office and smiles. He looked sos calms. He breatheds so softly and was curleds in a balls ons his chair. I walkeds over tos him and pulleds up a chairs. I sets my hands atop his heads and playeds with his hairs. Suddensly he starteds to moves around. I shots ups from the chairs and moveds it back to its positions. I steppeds out of his office and quietly closed the doors. I looked throughs the windows and saw hims rub his eyes. I quickly started tos walks away and started to smiles. I thinks I likes Reds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so great full right now! Thank you so much for reading my book and giving me feedback and I am going to attempt to post every day and if not every other day. Thanks again!!! Sorry for the short story!!!
Word count:770
Word count in story: 720ish