Chapter 7

Barney's POV
      Max just continued to look at me as I stayed silent. Max smirked, "Well I have work to do. See you two later." And with that he walked off to his office. Red looked over at me, "What was that about?" I shrugged, "Nos ideas. I'm goings to gets back tos work. Sees yah arounds." I unlocked the door and stepped out, heading to my office.
Does Red know? Thoughts flashed through my mind about what had happened just before while I walked to my office. Max obviously knows... but will he tell Red? I shook the thoughts out of my mind as I stepped into my office. I took a seat and started on my work for today.

Max's POV
I could be a snitch and tell Red that Barney's been eyeing him... Nah I won't, this is Barney's problem thing and his alone. I walked off to my office and peeked into Reds office. He was working and doing a pretty good job. "He's a good worker," I said to myself, stepping into my office.

Red's POV

I couldn't work right now. My mind was racing with thoughts of Barney. Okay I'm being cheesy and all but it really feels like the movies say! It's like, MY STOMACH IS GONNA KILL ME YOU NEED TO LEAVE MY LIFE OR HELP ME EXPLODE. It's that not intense at all feeling. I dropped my head onto my desk with a loud thud. Ok. That actually kinda hurt. "Ow." I mumbled. I picked my head back up and stared blankly at the computer screen. I heard footsteps rush to my office, "Reds are you okays?" I looked up at Barney. "Yeah I'm fine, just dropped something that's all." He looked genuinely worried. "Okays good, don't gets hurt." He spoke walking back to his office. The blush quickly swarmed to my face. He caress.... awh. He's cute. Red you need to work! I focused on my screen and started to try and think. I decided to just edit a video of mine, even if my face was still on fire. Hopefully not literally.

Barney's POV (SO MANY CHANGES)

        Oh thank goodness he wasn't hurt. That would've been awful. I sighed as I walked back into my office and sat down. Again. I looked at my computer screen and was about to start work until Max knocked. "Hey Barney.... you were really worried for Red weren't you?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I nodded and blushed a little. Am I making me liking him that obvious? "Is that a blush? IT IS!" "Shuts up!" I yelled quietly to him. Max chuckled and patted my shoulder, "I won't tell him don't worry." He turned and walked out of the office, but peeked back in to say, "But if you need help tell me."