Chapter Four

Barney's POV

I looked at the exacto knife in my hand with concern. Was he okay? I looked over at Red and saw him cuddle with his dinosaur. I placed the exacto knife in his bag and walked out of the room. I don't think this is any of my business anyways. Please don't do what I think you will.

Time skip for an hour brought to you by a sloth

Red's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them, letting out a yawn as well. I felt something in my hands. It was soft. I looked down at it and saw my red dinosaur. I smiled and ran my hand over it's soft spikes. My mom gave me this when I was six and I have always had this. It was my way of remembering my family. A silent tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it away, getting up, and set the dinosaur on my dresser. I looked over at my bag. I pulled the photo out and hugged it. My mother's huge smile lit up my heart. I propped the photo up on the dresser, using my dinosaur as a stand. I reached into the bag and pulled out my exacto knife. I sighed and set it on my bed. I stepped out of the room looking at the apartment I was in. "Hey dirts!" Someone yelled from another room. I rounded the corner and stepped into a living area. It was Barney. He was in the kitchen eating a chicken sandwich (references!!!). He smiled at me, "How's are yous doing?" I grinned back and replied, "Um, I-I'm doing great." Shoot. I stuttered. I felt my face grow fire and my hands started to slightly shake. He didn't notice though. "I haves a chickens sandwich for you," he handed me a sandwich. I great fully accepted it and took a bite. This was great! "Who made this?" I smiled taking another bite and looking into the eyes of the Turkish man. He beamed proudly and pointed to his chest, "I dids!" I grinned, trying to hold in laughs as my face heated up. He laughed. His laugh was amazing. He walked towards me and shoved his hands in his pockets. I blushed even more and looked down. "So, how's was your sleeps," he asked. "It, it was, uh, great!" I smiled nervously, looking up. He looked at me and laughed. "What!?!" I yelled outstretching my arms. "Yous have chickens sandwich ons your cheek!" I pulled the sleeve of my shirt up and rubbed my cheek. Sure enough there it was. My face was probably on fire right now. "I-I guess there was," I let out a small nervous laugh. "Yous missed some," He said taking his thumb and wiping my cheek. I smiled and turned to walk into my room. I breathed heavily once I closed the door and my face cooled down. Okay to be fair I was freaking out.

Barney's POV

I put my hand on the bridge it my nose and sighed. What the heck was I thinking. I took another bite of my chicken sandwich. He probably hates me. I mean he ran away so quickly. I just screwed up. I finished my chicken sandwich and yawned. I walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote. Turning on the TV I saw Red pop his head around the corner. "What are you going to watch?" He asked. "(Insert movie title here)" I responded. He walked over and say next to me. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I looked toward the TV.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SLOTH

Barney's POV (still)

Half way through the movie I noticed something. Red's head was laid on my lap and he was snoring. I ran my fingers through his ginger hair. It was so soft. I laid my head back and just looked at the ceiling. My eyes slowly grew heavy and I fell asleep.

I'm sorry for the short chapter I need a couple ideas. So I would really appreciate if you gave me ideas.
Thank you!
Word Count: 691