Chapter Six

Barney's POV

Max dragged me over to the side. "Hey Barney, can you convince Red to let me in?" Max pleaded. I looked at him, "Whys?" He questioned. "My god Barney just please convince him!" Max waved my hands around, looking crazy. I rolled my eyes, "Fines."

"Heys Reds," I started, "Mays I comes in?" Red looked at me, then too Max, then at the door. Max smirked when he looked away. "Can I trust you?" Red asked his eyes wide. I darted my head to Max and then back to red head. "Okays I am going to jumps into the rooms with yous okay?" He grinned and nodded his head. Max's footsteps neared. "Reds hurry Maxs is comings," he opened the door and I jumped into the room. Red quickly closed and locked the door. Max looked at us and flipped us off. We started laughing our heads off. I looked over to Red. He was so cute when he laughed. I looked to Max. Max held his hands in a heart laughing. I must have obviously blushed because Max started to laugh harder. I stuck my tongue out at him and he shook his head and walked away, still laughing. "JUST LETS IT GOS MAX!!!" I yelled. I heard his footsteps come back. "What?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Let's it gos" I repeated smiling. Red looked at me smiling. I smiled back and Max looked like he had steam coming out of his ears. Red laughed sending shivers up my spine. His laugh was perfect. I must've zoned out on him because Max tapped the window, "Lover boy, are you done dreaming about making out with Red?" I jolted my head towards him and he winked at me as a blush stole my face, "Whats are yous talkings about?" Max smirked, "You know just what I'm talking about."

And I'm gonna leave it here to prove I'm not dead! Okay I'm so sorry that this is short.... Real sorry. But I'll be updating soon-ish cause I'm starting school! Yipee. Love ya all.
<3 Johnny