Jerk

Dipper had came home from baffled doctors, and his new baby boy; Alexander Cipher. Now this was about six months ago. He was barely even saying "Daddy" and "Papa". Hana, Alexander's older sister, helped with him.
Alex was a smaller version of Bill, he was smart like his dad's though. He was calm and quiet; which worried Dipper. When he did cry his fathers took turns taking care of him.
One night, Bill cheated his ways out of this.

The couple were laying in bed, then a high pitch scream came through the monitor. It was the fifth time that night. Bill acted like he couldn't hear the screams. Dipper was fed up with this, doing all the work.
Bill was more than happy to watch their nine year old daughter. Yet when it came to watching his only son, it was like he was scared to touch him!
"Bill, it's your turn, you jerk." Dipper said.
Bill said nothing. He just smirked.
"Bill I know you can hear him." He said raising his voice.
Bill was still silent. He kept the smirk.
"Bill, let's go." Dipper said getting up and pulling the smirking Bill out of the bed.
"PT, let me sleep." Bill said.
Dipper stopped and kicked Bill in the balls. Dipper let Bill go. Bill held onto his balls in pain, that shit had to hurt!
"You take care of him for the rest of the night. I carried him for nine months, I had to watch him since day one. You favor Hana, what about Alex?" Dipper said crying.
Bill shook off the pain and went into Alex's room. He came back with a quite calm Alex.
"I'm sorry PT." Bill said sitting on the bed. Alex was fast asleep. "He just had a nightmare. Hana might have given him one. I'm just worried I'll hurt him. I mean he'll be hard to kill; not that I want to kill him, I'm just saying. I love him, it's just hard for me to look at him as a smart, crazy, funny kid. He just looks like me, but I don't want to screw up like my father. I didn't mean to hurt you Dipper."
Bill pulled Dipper close and kissed him slowly, but lovingly.
"Fine, but I hurt you pretty bad too. I'm sorry." Dipper said.
"Can you kiss my booboo?" Bill asked with a smirk.
"Put the baby back, then we'll see." Dipper said with a smirk.