Jealous

Jealous has a 🍋😄!

Lola2851 thanks for the idea!

Dipper and Bill were on one of their many dates. Bill had a ring in his left pocket, and was nervous.
"Hey." A beach blonde waitress said.
"Um...hi?" Dipper said, just trying to be nice.
"You're really cute. I guess your date stood you up?" She asked.
"Well, actu-" he was cut off by the girl.
"What do you say, we ditch your friend? Let's have our own date." She said.
"Well, I'd like to stay here. With my boyfriend." Dipper said.
"Boo hoo, he can't do what I can." She said, getting dangerously close to Dipper.
Bill moved the girl, and got down on one knee.
"Dipper Pines, will you be marry me?" He asked almost a little too angry.
"Y-yes." Dipper said hugging Bill.
Bill tossed Dipper over his shoulder, and flicked off the waitress.
"Good thing we didn't order." Dipper said.
"Sorry, it would have been more romantic if it weren't for that bitch." Bill said.
"Don't be mean." Dipper said.
"Guess you need something to remind you, of how horrible she was." Bill purred.
He teleports them to their room. Dipper was put down, and pushed on the bed. He liked were this was going.

Dipper was naked and up against a wall, while Bill was going faster, and harder with every thrust.
Bill slapped Dippers ass.
"Oh god, Bill!" Dipper moaned.
"Good little pine tree~" Bill purred.
Bill pulled out. They moved to the couch and kissed Dipper. Dipper was on top of Bill, moving up and down, some-what tweaking on Bill big cock.
"Good boy. Keep going." Bill moaned as  Dipper was holding onto something with one hand, and holding his penis in the other.
Bill kissed Dippers neck. Bill released and Dipper got off the cock.
"I love you." Dipper said.
"I love you too." Bill said.
They panted and fell asleep.

1 month later

Dipper looked at the stick "+".
"BILL!!" Dipper yelled.