First time?

Bill Cipher was a some what incident kid. He was really cute, sweet, devilish, and had the looks of an angle. His friends said he was "a fallen angle". He liked that idea.
For his eighteenth birthday his best friend, eight balls, took him to a strip club. Well, a sex club. Bill never had sex, but he is gay. That's right, they went to a gay sex club. Their was a sexy brunet that starred at Bill when he walked in.
He had symbols tattooed on his left upper arm. His outfit was tight and showed a lot of skin, you could see his dick's tip all too clearly. He had fingerless leather gloves, and had no shoes on.
"Hey! Big Dipper!" Eight ball called him over.
"Sup dude." He said.
"Well Bill here, he needs to get laid! Can ya help him?" Eight ball asked.
He looked at Bill and started to touch him. Bill froze, he was confident and strong, yet he melted at his touch.
Once Dipper got to the taller males waist and look at eight balls.
"This ones on the house." He said.
He took Bills hand and pulled into a private room. And set him in a chair.
"Hey cutie~" Dipper purred in a sadistic manner as he put one leg up by Bill.
Bill what choking on his words, his face got redder than usual.
"Hi..." He managed to Say.
"This is your first time." Dipper stated as he looked at the tent in Bills pants.
"Yes." Bill said.
"Do you want this?" He asked.
"Yes." Bill said a little more confident. He was still nervous.
Dipper sat on Bills erection, and Bill moaned. Dipper started kissing Bill's neck, and started to grind a bit. Dipper stopes, got if of Bill, and started to unzip his pants.
He looked up at Bill and Bill nodded.

"That was the best sex I've ever had!"Dipper panted.
"That was the only sex I've ever had." Bill panted.
Dipper laughed and got on top of Bill. He wore a sweet smile.
"I've never given a client an 'on the house' or have the deep throat me. They usually just bang me, pay me, then leave me. You're different. Maybe we could get something to eat. I get off about now. I can go get dressed, and we could go out." Dipper offered a bit shy.
"I would like that." Bill said as he kissed Dippers nose.
"Wait for me beside to entrance. Stay inside, cause this isn't the the best place to be." He said.
"Okay, but are you going to still work here?" Bill asked.
"No, I was gonna quit tomorrow. I guess today's as good as any day." Dipper said.
They smiled an kissed for a minute. Them got off the ground.
"See you soon." Dipper said as they held hands.
"See you soon." Bill said as Dipper went to go get dress and quit his job, just for Bill.

Hi! So how ya liking my new book? What's all of bills pals names? Food!!!!!