Aye Aye

Smut warning! Please don't hate me!
"Captain Cipher?" Dipper said.
Bill looked at one of his many crew members, but this one was special! He was the smartest-besides bill- on the ship. He understood every word his captain said, and even dumbed it down for the others. He was the definition of perfect to Bill.
Dipper always liked his captain, first; his looks, then; his brains, and finally; he's sweet to the boy and only him. He was amazed. He was the definition of perfect to Dipper.
"Yes Pine tree?" Bill said with a sly smirk.
"May I have private conversation with you?" He asked.
Bill motioned him to his office. He had to have an office connected to his bedroom, mainly due to business and naps.
The two were alone in the office that Bill locked; once Dipper got in.
"Don't sit in those chairs, Pines, their broke. I'll have Soos fix them later. Let focus on the issue you came to discuss." Bill said.
"Of course. Might I ask; where will I sit?" Dipper asked.
Bill sat in his chair. He got a smirk so devious you could almost hear his plan.
"Sit on my lap. I like you anyways, besides you're definitely light enough." Bill said as an excuse.
"Would you have done this with my sister?" He asked.
"Of course not Pine tree. She isn't smart enough to sit in my lap." Bill said.
Dipper sat on Bills lap. He was blushing madly. He had always wanted to do this. Bill always wanted this too. He rubbed Dippers legs and blushed.
"C-captain." Dipper stuttered.
"Yes?" Bill asked as if he felt like he was doing nothing wrong.
"I like you." Dipper said.
"I like you too Dipper." Bill said before hugging the younger and shorter boy.
"What was the important news?" Bill asked not really caring about it.
"Well...I just wanted to talk to you. There is no news." Dipper sheepishly admitted.
"Aw. You really like me." Bill said pecking Dippers neck.
"Y-yeah." Was all Dipper could say.
"You're quite gorgeous Pines, could you please tell me somethings about you." Bill asked.
"Oh well, I grew up in a small town and..." He stopped when he felt his pants being undone. "Captain? What are you doing?"
"Just keep going." Bill said.
Bill set his hat down.
"Aye Aye. So I grew up in this town called...called Pedimont. It...It was were..were...Oh captain!" Dipper moaned.
Bill was stroking his member. Dipper got up, he didn't want this. He wanted to get to know this man, not have sex.
He buttoned up his pants and zipped them back up.
"I'm...I'm sorry Dipper. I've just liked you for so long, I just wanted a taste. I'm sorry. I understand if you hate me now." He said.
Dipper looked at him. He knew most people feared this kind man, just because he looked rugged. He was intimidating.
"I don't hate you." Dipper said taking a few steps closer to Bill. "I've just never had sex."
Dipper sat on Bill, but facing the upset captain.
"Maybe we could wait till I'm ready?" Dipper asked.
"We still make out though." Bill said.
"Yes we ca-" Dipper was cut off by Bills lips on his own.
Dipper instantly kiss his captain back. They stayed like this till Bill picked Dipper up, next thing they knew Dipper was under Bill, on Bills bed, naked.
"Bill." Dipper said.
"Yes?" Bill said.
"Can I..." Dippers voice trailed off.
Bill sat on Dipper.
"Do you want to be the leader?" Bill asked.
"Please." Dipper said with an innocent look, in an not so innocent situation.
"You can be my captain for the night ." Bill said in a sadistic voice.
Dipper pinned Bill to the bed. Stuck one finger into Bill's ass. Bill held back moans as Dipper added another finger, and then the last. Bill was now a moaning mess.
"Just put it in!" Bill begged with a moan.
Dipper flipped Bill over, licked his fingers, and demanded Bill the suck on two of them. Dipper pushed his dick into Bill. Bill stopped sucking and moan as Dipper went faster and faster.
Dipper stroked Bills member, Bill leaned his head back and kissed Dipper.
(30 more minutes of that)
They both collapsed and smiled at each other.
I am so sorry! I don't know how to write Smut, so if you hate me, I understand.