Evan fucking Fong

Alice point of view

"The gaming Al, you'll be going up in an hour. Would you like to meet the lovely people you'll be attending this meeting with?" The producer asked me.

"Uh, sure." I told the producer.

He gave me a sweet smile and told me to follow him.

I did as told and walked towards the stage.

There I saw four other people standing and joking around with one another.

"C'mon Wildcat who do you think this mystery girl looks like?" A man who had dark brown hair paired with a pair of dark brown eyes. He was short outta of the other three young men that were standing there.

There were another who was slightly taller then him, but buff. He had light brown hair and dark green eyes. He also had an accent every time he spoke. I think he was British, but it sounded like it could be something else.

There was the person I'm assuming that was the person they called Wildcat, who was way taller than the others. He had light brown hair and what seems to be green or light blue eyes.

(A/N I have no idea what colors his eyes really are. In his photos on Instagram it's hard to tell, at least for me.)

Then finally, there was a man with dark hair and dark brown eyes. He was buffer then the dark green eyes and looked Asian.

The producer was about to interrupt their conversation, but I stopped him.

I wanted to hear more.

"I think she is going to be like Itskricken." The green eyed man said.

"Yeah, but with a few adjustments. Like instead of long brown hair, its died a royal blue and she has dark brown eyes." Wildcat said.

I smiled at their imagination.

I had long chocolate brown hair and crystal blue eyes that match the color of diamonds.

I was below average height for a girl my age.

Which my age is 24.

My body is what people describe as, a model body.

I had slight curves, but other then that I have a model body.

"I think you guys have it the other way around, because last time I checked, I had brown hair and blue eyes." I said.

The four men turned and looked at me.

I smiled and held out my hand, "I'm The gaming Al, or you guys can call me Alice."

They looked at me shocked and I swear, if I didn't know better, the Asian and the short guy were checking me out.

They didn't say anything to me so I snapped my fingers at them.

"Ummmm, anybody there?" I joked.

Who I think is Wildcat cleared his thoart.

"I'm Wildcat, but you can call me Tyler." He held out a hand and I shook it.

I took it and waited for Tyler to continue, "This Asian guy here is Evan Fong or VanossGaming. The British guy is Mini Ladd or Craig. Then last but not least this is Lui Caliber."