What A Lovely Little Suprise

Evan's P.O.V

I woke up on the sofa bed that Brock offered for me.

I really need a place of my own. Today's gonna be my last week at Brock's since I'm going to be moving out soon. I still haven't found a place, but Ally offered a room for me in her apartment.

Might as well take it. I get to see Ally more often and that's a good thing.

*ring*

I looked to see who was calling me. A picture of Alice who was making the most halrious face I have ever seen her do.

"Hello." I picked up the phone.

"Hey I was wondering if you were busy today?" Alice asked.

"Nope I'm all yours." I joked.

"Good. Meet me in the park in twenty minutes." Alice told me.

"Fine. See you in twenty minutes."

"Also when you get to the park, check the park bench I always sit at." Alice told me.

"Okay?" She was acting weird.

She hung up and I rolled outta bed. Even though it's a sofa bed it's really comfy. I could stay in it all day, but life awaits me. Ally awaits me.

I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then got something to eat. After I ate, I brushed my teeth again and got ready.

Since the park we always meet at is literally five minutes away, I had three minutes to spare.

I grabbed a pot and wooden spoon. I was gonna wake up Brock, since he asked me too.

I walked into his room and started banging the spoon against pot. In seconds Brock woke up.

"When I said wake me up, I didn't mean like that." Brock told me.

"I know, but there would be no fun in that. I'm going to meet Ally. Bye!" I ran out the room.

I made my way towards the park. Once I got there I walked towards the bench Ally and I always met at.

On the bench I saw a note that said Evan on it. I grabbed it and opened it. On the note I noticed that the front cover had a picture on it. It was me and Ally at Pax when we first met.

Dear Evan,

Welcome to the little Scavenger hunt I have set up for you. This is a celebration for three years of friendship. I hope you love it.

First hint:

Where we first meet...

What does she mean? We met at Pax. We met at freaking Boston. All the way in New York. Plus this hint is not the most creative hint. She should really check her riddle skills or something.