Catching Up

Alice P.O.V

I woke up next to Evan.

I tired to remember last night's events. I remember that I fell asleep after three episode of Ouran High Host club. I remember I was lifted up and taken to bed. Then I remember I told Evan to stay.

I inspect my body to see that I have pajama pants on instead of my skirt. This idiot took of my skirt. At least he put on pajama pants.

I look over to my left to see a sleeping Asian. A small smile forms across my face. He looked so peaceful.

I remember the last time I saw him sleeping. It was three years ago. So long ago.

I walked towards my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I walked back to the bed and climbed in.

I wasn't gonna let Evan suffer through my morning breath.

I used to do that when I dated Greg. The idiot never noticed why my breath was always minty in the morning.

"Did you really just brush your teeth and then climb back into bed, so I wouldn't notice?" Evan mumbled.

My face turned red, "I have no ideas what you're talking about."

"Don't lie Ally. I saw you get up, brush your teeth, then climb back into bed." Evan said.

"Why didn't you tell me you're awake?!" I was gonna make this about him.

"Because I wanted to see what you'll do when I was asleep. Did you used to do that trick on Greg?" Evan said.

"I hate you." I got up and walked towards my closet.

"I love you too." Evan said.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked Evan as I chose a set of clothes.

"We can Netflix and chill." He joked.

"No let's go out. I want to see what's you've been up two in the two past years." I told Evan.

"Why did you ask me what I wanted to do if you're gonna reject it anyway? Plus I told you I was taking care of my mom." Evan said.

"That can't be just it."

"It is." Evan said.

"C'mon Evs." I picked out a set of clothes.

I was getting ready to change when Evan stopped me

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Changing." I told him.

I took off my pajama pants and slipped on my jeans.

I looked over at Evan. His face was red as a tomato.

"Don't be like that... You did change me outta my skirt." I teased.

"I'm gonna go." Evan said.