Two Years Later...

(A/N I decided to change the cover. I hope you guys like it... Took me awhile to do it. Also the picture above is how Ally has her hair now. Hope you guys enjoy this story)

Alice P.O.V

*buzz*

My phone was buzzing like crazy. I turned it on and saw a message from Mini and Wildcat.

Mini and Wildcat:

Ally get your lazy ass up and get ready. We're gonna to pick you up in twenty minutes so we can all go clubbing.

I rolled my eyes. I did the same thing to my body. I rolled onto the cold hard wood floor of my apartment room.

It's been two years since I've been able to enjoy myself. Two years since I've seen that stupid Asian.

I remember that day like no other.

-Flashback-

I was running away from my ex-boyfriend, Greg. I was trying desperately to get over him. I was so close, but the idiot fucking kissed me.

Not knowing what to do I ran away. Far from the park, far from him.

As I was running I bumped into a familiar man. I didn't recognize him when I bumped into him. It was until I looked up and saw him staring at me.

Evan had saw the whole thing. I was trying desperately to explain everything to him. But he just wouldn't listen to me. He was calling me a liar and I just had to ask the million dollar question.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked him.

"You just don't get, do you?" He then turned around and walked away from me.

After that I never saw him again...

-Flashback over-

I walked towards my closet and picked out a set of clothes.