Damian Lillard~Falling Out

~Y/n~
It's been 2 years since my husband, whom I been with since I was 15 years old, got drafted into the NBA.

It started off like every woman's dream for their man until that dream started going to his head.

Been sitting thinking about you and I wondering why were not getting along
So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home

It started with lying, then cheating and eventually abuse. Not physical abuse but mentally and emotionally. We argue about the stupidest things known to mankind.
And in the back of my mind all I could think about is what if he didn't have this talent or got drafted.
Would we had still been the happy couple we were 2 years ago.

I don't know what the situation is but I can tell in the way we kiss
we don't talk no more
it feels better alone

The only time I feel remotely happy is when he has an away game, which is where he is at now but should be on his back. During those times I usually try to come up with reasons of why Damian changed. Why everything has changed. Sex, Kisses, The way he touch me and talk to me, when he even talks to me.
I honestly don't kn-

"Damn can you not hear," Damian yelled in my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

"No I didn't hear you Damian," I said continuing to fold the clothes.

"Of course you didn't," he said slamming his bags down "First you sit around here all day doing gods no what probably spending all my god damn money or hell even fucking other niggas while I'm gon-"

"Stop right there Dame because u know I've been nothing but loyal to your ass so don't even start with me," I said storming to the bathroom.

Dame grips my arm and yanks me back "Do I? Do I really?" he says questioning me.

"Yes you do," I state, "now get off me," I said yanking me arm away.
Scuffing he walks away.

Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you
Like you don't appreciate all that I do

Starring at him shaking my head
"Damian what's wrong with you? Huh! Why do you keep hurting me like this," I said my voice cracking as tears came upon my eyes.

Sucks teeth "Mane did you cook dinner like I asked you to?" he asked while taking off his uniforms.

"You never asked me too cook Damian," I mumbled picking out clothes to take a shower.

"What the fuck you mean I didn't ask you!?" He screamed "A man shouldn't have to ask his wife to cook him dinner," he said yanking the clothes out my hand.

"And you believe your the best husband there is," I said getting in his face. How dare he try to blame me for his problems. Seeing as though what I said really hit a nerve by the way his nose was flaring.

"Now if u want some damn food take your ass down stairs and make it yourself, " I said starring into his eyes not seeing the man I feel in love with 5 years ago.

He glared at me for awhile before smirking, 'It's cool shit like they say whatever you won't do someone else will," he said before turning away chuckling.

You gotta show me that you want me to stay
don't turn and walk away

"What's that suppose to mean!? Huh?" I said. "Stop turning away from me," gripping his arm turning him towards me before I felt a powerful force collide with my face making lose my footing.

Baby, Im slowly fallin' out of love with you
I don't know what to do
How did we end up here this way?
What are we gonna do?
Im slowly falling out
Baby, were trippin' on silly things
Boy, I need you to meet me half way
If you want me to be with you