Carmelo Anthony

Y/n

Dropping Dimes
Dropping Dimes
Baby Dame Dolla her trai-

Stopping my alarm, I looked at my phone confused as to why my alarm was set. I looked next to me and see my boyfriend, Carmelo, laying beside me still sleeping.

Don't he have a game today I thought to myself. Shaking him awake I say, "Get up Melo."

"Im up baby," he said opening his eyes showcasing his bright smile.

Confused as to why he smiling so hard I asked, "Don't you have an away game today?"

His smile drop and a frown replaced it, "Yeah but it's a home game though..." he said staring at me funny.

"What?" I asked getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

"Nothing...umm what's today's date?" he asked following me into the bathroom, leaning on the doorway.

"29th I think," I said wiping my face "Why?"

Scuffing he walks away mumbling things under his breath.

Confused of his actions, i put down my wipe and follows him out the bathroom. I see him putting on one of his jogging suits and shoes, grabbing his keys.

"Where you going?" I asked while watching him jerk his clothes on.

"Don't work about it," he grumbled while heading towards the door.

"What?" I asked not understanding where the sudden attitude change came from.

"Don't worry about where I'm going," he said louder while walking down the steps

Taken back from his words I silently watched as he walked down the stairs and out the front door.

Thinking over the last couple of days trying to ponder up a reason as to why he could be acting like this, but to my disappointment I couldn't come up with anything.

Hearing one of his car tires burning rubber I knew whatever it was must of really set him off.

~~~~~~~

~Carmelo~

'29 I think, why'

I can't believe her I said as I continued to speed down the street.

She didn't even attempt to say happy birthday to me, what kind of girlfriend forgets their own boyfriend's birthday.

'A bad one' my conscience said.

'Shut up' I said 'she's not a bad girlfriend she just playing with me she's probably have something big planned for me' I told myself but not fulling believing.

Just give me all of you in exchange for me
For me
Break it down

Reaching for my phone as the ringtone I set for y/n played. Looking at the picture I set for her and I contemplated if I was going to answer or not.

Sighing I shook my head before pressing decline. Going onto my contact list, I looked for Lebron's contact name. We were playing against the Lakers today so he was in town. I found his number and called him.

It rung 3 times before he answered.

"Yo wassup Melo, " he said once he answered the phone, "Happy Birthday my nigga!"

Sighing I respond, "Thanks man really appreciate it."

"So what's wifey got planned for u. U know she likes to go all the way out," He said chuckling.