Kawhi Leaonard~Cheat On You

~Kawhi~

It's 8:30, I know my baby kinda worried
I said, I'd be there, said, I'd make it in a hurry
But I ain't even on the way
(I ain't even on the way)

I sighed as I glanced at my  watch, once again. I know by now she knows something up. Its past 2 in the morning and I told her I was going to be there no later than 12. Taking a deep breath, I downed another shot of vodka, slamming the cup down before yelling to the bartender for another shot.

She's thinking home is so perfect
(Perfect)
But I guess it's 'cause her vision kinda blurry
(Oh)
She don't realize she do me so dirty
(Oh)
And she don't recognize the things that she say
Can drive a man so crazy
(Make him wanna leave your ass)
Got one foot outside the door

"Cindy will u marry?" I asked Cindy down on bended knee as I exposed the ring to her. My heart pounding a mile a minute, as I stared up at her waiting for her response.

"Kawhi what is that?" she asked her faced turned up on disgust after starring at the ring for awhile.

"What do u mean Cindy? It's an engagement ring." I said looking at the ring making sure it is in fact the ring I planned on giving her.

"Well why is it so small I mean come on. U make millions, Kawhi, where's the  diamonds?" She asked.

Now it's my turn to turn my face up in disgust.
"What is your problem?" I asked standing up closing the black box with the ring in it. Feeling insecure about it. 'How can she be so ungrateful.'

"You're my problem! You and this ring! Look kawhi, I love you but if don't have a better ring than that then you can just forget about me marrying you."

Remembering that memory, I felt my heart pang as the embarrassment I felt resurfaced. That had to have been one of the worst days of this terrible relationship. I tried so hard to make this relationship work, hell I even thought marriage would work. 'Guess I was wrong.' I thought as I downed another shot feeling the burning liqour rushing down my throat and the buzz starting to kick in.

I can't take it no more
Sometimes I wanna
(Walk away)
(And find another lady)
I do 'cause all the things I been doing for you
I'm getting tired of the things you do
To make me wanna cheat on you
(All I go through)
All I gone through
Make me wanna cheat on you

"Don't you think that's enough" someone asked as I was reaching for another shot

Turning to where that voice came from I looked to see a very beautiful women. With here soft brown complexion. Bone straight light brown her with blonde tips. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her body like a glove, as her uncovered long legs had me licking lips.
"Whatcha say beautiful?"I asked turning my body as well to give her my attention, putting the shot down.

Blushing she states, "well I saw that was like your 5th shot tonight, so I'm guessing trouble in paradise?"

Chuckling, "Try trouble in hell," I mumbled going back to the shot and downing it.

She laughed herself before stretching her hand out to me. "Jasmine."

"Kawhi" I replied gripping her hand and spending a gentle kiss on her knuckles causing her to blush.