Crawl~FO2~ Damain Lillard

~Damian~

8 Months later

Everybody see it's you
I'm the one that lost the view

'You have reached the voicemail box of " y/n Lillard" please leave your message after the beep- beeeeep'

"Um y/n it's me Damain calling...again. It's been a year since I've seen you and I really mis- " "Yo Dame game time." "Aite hold up," I responded to my teammate.
Clearing my throat I continued, "Like I was saying, I'm really missing you and if you'd just give me one more chance. Ill do better I promise. I love you baby. Please call me back," I said hanging up. I sat back in chair thinking.

Everybody says we're through
I hope u haven't said it too

"Yo man coach told me to tell you to hurry up," my teammate Crabbe (Allen Crabbe) said.

Sniffing back my tears, "Aite man I'm on the way," I said.

Standing up,stretching, I walked out the locker room trying to get my mind of y/n.

~~~~~~~

Yanking my Jersey off and throwing it in my cubby. I slammed down into my seat, placing my head in my hands, thinking over the game I had. That has to go down as the worst game I ever played. The whole time I was playing my mind was on y/n and to make matters worst she was here shaking her at me every time I missed a shot or glanced at her.

"Yo Dame u got a visitor," one of our general manager said ,

Standing up I walked out to see y/n sitting at one the benches that'll be in the hallway,

I clear my throat to catch her attention I crossed my arms and asked, "you needed me?"

"Um yeah I just wanted to see if you were okay. Your shot wa-"

"Cut the bullshit y/n your here for a reason and it shoull as hell ain't to see why I wasn't playing well" I said scuffing and uncrossing my arms.

Sighing she states, "Your right I'm not here for that," reaching in her purse pulling out a Manila folder "Here this is our divorce papers all u have to do is sign it and conf-"

"I ain't signing this shit," I said throwing the folder beside her.

"What do u mean your not signing it. You have to Damain what me and you had is over."

"No it's not," I said shaking, "I know what I did was wrong but we can work it out," I said pulling her into my arms kissing on her, "I'm sorry baby I'll do whatever it takes to get you back."

"Damain there's no more time for me and you. You hurt me so much through the past years I don't think I can ever forgive you," she said moving away from me.

So where do we go from here
With all this fear in your eyes

"Baby i know that your scared, hell I am too but that's not gonna stop me from wanting to be with you. I'll do whatever to get you too trust me again," I said.

"Damain I ju-How Damain just how because some of my lowest moments where while I was with you," she said wiping away a stray tear.

And where can love take us now we've been so far down

"We can build off the happy moments you had with me before all the fame and fortune that's how."

We can still touch the sky
If we crawl till we can walk again

"We can start over and take our time going at the pace you want and I won't argue. As long as in the end,you would trust me again," I said pulling her close.